Chapter 11: the ending

This is for my good friend HeatherHolland356

This is the continuation of the curse chapter.

*******
The ground started to shake. Those pharoah's hurry to get out of the cave. But the rocks cover the only way out.
They started to get the rocks out from the way. But the rocks still keep crashing down.

"Ahhh, help me" said Xerxes/Jungkook as the ground slowly pulling him at the hole on the sandy ground. All of the pharoah look at him at a shock. Djoser/namjoon begun pulling the youngest pharoah. Then the others followed.

But the one pulling below is much stronger than them. He slowly disappear from the dusty sand.

"What happened? Where did Xerxes go?" Ask Ramses /Taehyung.

"The gods are mad at us, we should start worshipping them, before it's to late." Shouted by the panicking Akhenaten/ Jimin.

"It's too late now" said Khufu/Yoongi as the earth shake they are all swallow by the ground one by one. They enter the endless flow of time.

******
At the Aaru where Osiris relm.

"Greetings my brother" said Seth as he kneel before Osiris.

"I heard, that your son is missing and even the higher god as your self can't even find his son"said Seth with a smirk.

"Seth, I don't need your pity or mocking towards me. I know why are you here and the answer will be always no."said Osiris with a stern voice.

"But why? You should pick Horus or your other son or me get your throne. Not that Half human god." Said Seth with his irritating voice.

"I already arrange where my sons will reign and you have your own reign. Your own place you are born to be the next ruler with our father Rah"

"But I don't want to be in the galaxy. I want to be here, In your realm"

"Don't be stubborn Seth, we have are own Destiny. So pleased follow your own path. Don't mind my decision for my own child."Osiris said with a stern voice.

"I will go now, but I promise this is not the end. I will get what I want. So be ready"said Seth as he desappear from a smoke.

"Don't worry, I'm always ready" Osiris response.

********

BACK TO THE PRESENT.

A young man that is quite short step out from a plan. He smile.

"Finally, I'm back" he said.

Then he dial a number to his phone.
"Hello hyung, I'm back"

"Welcome back Jimin."

"Thank you, I can't wait to meet him"

He heard a ting to his phone and he smile as he see him. It was a photo of his love siting on the bed.

 It was a photo of his love siting on the bed

(Just imagine his on the bed)

"Nice, to see you again my love. I promise this time we will protect you and never let you go. Those two is so lucky to meet you. While I have to wait for 3 hours for that brat"Jimin was dismayed.

He can't believe that he will wait for that low class movie actor.

"Jimin, what time you will be here?"

"We will be there at 9 I think. I have to wait for that actor"

"Okay, just be safe where going to wait for you"

"Okay, but what if he sleep again."Jimin sound so worry. Because he knows that his neferkare might time travel again.

"Don't worry, he won't. I let him drink my modified medicine. But we better hurry so that they can't trouble us"

"Don't worry the other's will be here also"

"Okay, take care and see you"

"See you hyung"

After 3 hours.

The man he's waiting appear. They immediately hug.

"Hello Kookie, how are you"

"I'm good, where is he?"

"He's at the Kim's resident. Let's go"

Jungkook nod in excitement and the two where on they way to see their neferkare.

******

At the Mansion.

Yoongi and Taehyung is waiting for the other two at the living room while seokjin and his two friends.

"Hyung, I don't trust them" said seokjin.

"Why?" Ask Ken

"I don't know, I just have this got feeling inside me." Reply jin.

"I think your just overwhelmed, because theirs so many happened in just 3 days"

"Yes, that's also the reason. But I really don't know if I can trust or relay on them. The only one I could trust is you two. My hyungs"

"Don't worry jinnie, we will be here for you." Said ken.

"We should investigate, who these people and what's their real connection" said Sandule

"Yes, I think we should do it" said Seokjin.
"We should just act. Like we trust them and but we should also Be careful. We don't know what their capable off" seokjin added.

"Yes" the two agree.

Then they heard a loud knock.
The three look at the door.

"Come in" said seokjin.

The door open reveling Taehyung.

"They're here"

******
Thank you for waiting for this update.

This is a start of my updates.

I will do another surprise update.

Enjoy.