CHAPTER 8: HEH

"Good morning your highnest, Neferkare......" she pause " or should i say Heh the God of time"

Seokjin furrows his eyebrows.

"What are you talking about? Who the hell is that Nefer- what his name again?" Seokjin ask the woman.

"Oh! Let me guest you reborn again? It seems like you, your in a endless cycle of rebirth. How can I go back if you end up with no memories" the lady cross her arms.

"I am clueless about what your saying. Miss. First of all I'm seokjin an archeologies from the 21th century. And I'm here for a conference in egypt. I'm really confuse of everything happen to me this past days. I just want to leave this place and move back to Korea. I didnt know My dream place will be my worst nightmare" explain seeokjin to the woman.

"I really want to help you, but I don't have the power. That You have! Because your a god"

"I am no God, I'm just a normal human."

She holds her temple. " listen, i know you lost your memories. It always just like this before. I'm really loosing hope to get back from my time and family" she said with a sad face.

"Before? You met me before?"

"Yes, I always saw you in a piece of wood floating by the ocean."

"Can you tell me how did I get here?" Ask seokjin.

"Well, as I told you. I always find you floating on a piece a wood. But that's not how we first met. Actually your the one who find me. Your the one that save me." Seokjin felt curious he want to know more about these story.

"I was betray by my comrades, i was there captain. But they chooses him. Just because I'm a woman. There's really no gender equality, even times go by. But when I met you. You show me the different side of life. Your the most kind being I know and your also the smartest one. You also has given me this power like the others. A power of immortality. You said that our path will always cross once again.
        back then I didn't know what the meaning of it, but I understand it now. Your always come here with no memories and you always say different names."

"How can you be sure I'm that person?" Said that not amuse seokjin.

"Because of this." The woman come near him and holds his arms and show seokjin selling the tattoo that he never saw in his life.

" The woman come near him and holds his arms and show seokjin selling the tattoo that he never saw in his life

"This is the symbol of union, you got this when you married those Pharoah. That want you dead" seokjin gulp as he remembered what happened to him when he saw those men.

"I'm not married to anyone. And I would rather die, than marry those bastard that only want me dead." Seokjin hiss.

"So you already saw them?"

"Yes, and it make sense when you said they want me to die."

"Stay here, they won't find you" said the woman.

Then seokjin body dissappear.

"I guess, you made your choice. Huh! I just wish you good luck, Neferkare I just wish you happiness, this time. I will just tell you my name, next time we meet" the woman smile.

*******
Seokjin woke up with a huge head ache. He holds his temples. Then he notice, his left hands. The one with rings. It was pale, but it has only 5 Rings now. He was confuse. He immediately get up from the bed. He remove the blanket and ready to get up but he stop when he heard voices.

"Hello, Neferkare finally we met" said a deep voice. He look a the man, with the other man that he met.

He just gulp..

Is this my end? Are they going to kill me now? Please hyung' s save me....

*******

I will cut it here.

I will have another chapter the whole story of neferkare and Mina....

I hope you like it....