𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

|| 6 MONTHS AGO ||

|| 6 MONTHS AGO ||

"I'll give you 15 bucks if you manage to sneak into that school without getting caught."

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

"Fifteen bucks? Get ready to lose your money." I say to my friend Jinsoul in my room as I slip on the extra blue school uniform of her cousins over my head.

"Do you think anyone will fall for it?" Heejin asks from Jinsoul's bed, sucking on a red lollipop that stained her lips a bright cherry colour.

"I'll buy you all pizza if no one notices." Hyunjin declares to the girls in the room as she helps me fix the uniform.

I look in the mirror hanging on Jinsouls wall. "Holy shit, it fits perfectly."

"I cant believe this. I'm really starting to believe that Scarlett's gonna pull this off." Olivia says over my shoulders. I grab my bag from next to the door.

"Well, I'm gonna go now." I say nonchalantly.

"I think you should be way more nervous than you look." Hyunjin says, looking more anxious than I am.

"Nervous about what? I'm telling you, I can pull this off." I joke, making laughs come out of the girls. "Remember to tell Mrs. Lee that I'm sick."

And with that I leave Jinsoul's apartment and make my merry way to a school I don't even go to. I turn off my ringer as the group chat kept on blowing up my messages.

I guess while we're taking our time to get to the school, I might as well introduce myself.

My name is Scarlett Heo. And I guess you can say my life is kind of interesting, considering the fact that I'm sneaking into a different school because someone dared me to. But there's a perfectly good reasoning as to why I put myself into dumb situations like this.

I've always been alone my whole life because my parents were always working and they never had any more children after me. They sent me to live in Switzerland with my deaf aunt, which is why I go by Scarlett and not my Korean name. But yeah, I was pretty bored as I occupied myself with studying a lot and nothing else. But when I entered high school in Korea this September, I decided to take a turn in life.

I cut my hair short, got a few illegal tattoos that my parents don't know about... I even made a band with my friends Jinsoul, Heejin, Hyunjin and Hyejoo, or what she likes to be called—Olivia.

Well, I guess that small introduction wasn't so small after all as I'm already at the school. Now I just have to pretend like a new student.