Dimenti-L

AN: For Dimenti-L, Mr.L is underlined, Dimentio is slanted, and both of them are normal text.

-------------

Super Dimentio's POV:

I scrambled away with the Dark Prognosticus lecturing me at the same time.

DP: What?! Why are you running?! The Leafeon went THAT WAY!

SP: The dog won't do us any good if I'm DEAD! They somehow managed to FUSE! But I AM their fusion!

The Dark Prognosticus seemed to think this over.

DP: They must have gotten one of the Hearts! But not the Chaos Heart... Otherwise, they would look like you.

SD:  You're right... Then we're running out of time.

DP: And Hearts...

I shook my head and felt a disturbance.

SD: Another one of those dogs is at the castle in the Mushroom Kingdom!

I took off flying to the castle.

-------------

Dimenti-L's POV:

As Luigi and Daisy continued to make jests at my appearance, I looked myself over. I had on Dimentio's cloak and Mr.L's hat. I also had a pale skin tone, though mostly covered by black and grey gloves and black leggings.

Why are the tips of my hair white AND black. I thought you were naturally black?

I dyed my hair. It's white and black... Like my mask.

Okay...

Daisy: So how did you guys fuse?

Dimenti-L: Well, we fused before by using the Chaos Heart. So it must have been the Pure Heart we found!

Ugh... I feel dizzy...

It's all of the excess power from us being fused.

Okay then... How can we UN-fuse before I vomit?

Please don't make us vomit. I guess that we must have feelings opposite to the Pure Heart to un-fuse...

...

...

You betrayed Count Bleck first.

I DID NO SUCH THING!!!

We seemed to get torn in two.

Third Person POV:

Luigi and Daisy watched as Mr.L and Dimentio split apart, both of them hitting the ground with a 'thud'.

Both of them scrambled to put their masks on.

Luigi: Whoa... Whatever you two did, it worked!

Mr.L: Yeah... ouch.

Dimentio held out the Pure Heart to Mr.L.

Dimentio: You should probably have your Jolteon continue to hold onto it, so we do not have the same incident.

Mr.L: Good idea.

Mr.L sent out his shiny Jolteon.

Mr.L: Jolteon, could you hold onto the Pure Heart for us?

The Jolteon nodded. Dimentio placed the Pure Heart on the floor and the Jolteon lept over and picked it up.

Mr.L: Thanks, Volt.