Chapter 6. Eminensce

"Someone seems so happy today!!"... Podd immediately teases Earth as soon as he arrived at the location shooting.

Earth responded with his middle finger but emits a pleasant aura.

"Told you! You only need your dose of Mix and everything will be "alright"... Podd  continue teasing .

"Oh! You shut up ok. Besides, I'm always happy. So stop making some fuss over nothing"... Earth advice his friend and co-actor.

"Yah right!!"... Podd sarcastically said while rolling his eyes. Afterwards immediately mentioned Mix.

"Your wife is here very early!!"... Podd informing Earth.

A puzzled look registered all over Earth's face. He wonders why Mix came here so early. Normally he will only arrive an hour after he came to the shooting.

"His inside P'Aof office. Been staying there actually for quite some time"... Podd added making Earth feel alarmed. Without wasting his time he quickly heads toward the direction of their Director's office.

"Someone's jealous!!"... Podd uttered to himself while grinning.

"Damn you P'Aof!!"... Earth on the other hand cursed silently.

He was a few meters away from P' Aof's office when he spotted Mix leaving outside P'Aof and as soon as Mix saw him he immediately run towards his direction.

"Earth!!"... Mix happily called him.

"What are you doing inside P'Aof tent Mix?"... A hint of jealousy can be heard with Earth's question.

"Ahhh you guess Earth?"... Mix answer playfully making Earth raised one of his eyebrow.

"Mix... I'm seriously asking you a question so don't make me guess your answer!!"... Earth reprimanding the younger boy.

"Shhh!!... You are so grumpy Earth!!"... Mix hissing. Annoyed because of Earth's attitude.

Earth realized his stupor and immediately apologize. Mix afterwards shows a sheet of paper with his signature affix on it to him as his response.

Earth who was still confused and puzzled, looked at the piece of paper Mix is holding in front of him.
"P'Aof.... no Director Aof offered me a job Earth. You see!!... You see!!.. He even gave me a contract!!"... Mix happily inform Earth.

P'Aof???? Job??? Contract??? Earth was trying to comprehend what Mix's told him.  All of this word confusingly running in his mind.

"Hey Earth!! Are you not happy about it na?"... Mix uttered sadly.

"No!! No!! No!"... Earth immediately corrected Mix perception of his reaction earlier.

"I was just...........shocked that P'Aof offered you a job"... Earth explained.
"May I know what job did he gave you?"... Earth curiously asked.

"I will be an actor just like you and P'Podd"... Mix excitedly uttered making Earth jaw drop due to surprise.

"Whaaaatttt.... Actor??"... Earth bluntly exclaimed.

"Yup you heard me!!"... Mix grin proudly.
"But of course this is more of a cameo role. Probably I will just appear from one or two episodes as per Director Aof"... Mix further explained.

"Are you serious about this??"... Earth asked again. He just wanted to make sure Mix decision.

"Well as soon as I heard that I got a chance to do a kissing scene with you, I immediately said yes"... Mix bluntly uttered gaining a wide eye expression from Earth.