Chapter 4. Credence

For the past days Podd and all the staff keeps on complaining about Earth's grumpiness and how he easily gets irritated over simple things.

The all smile to everyone Earth was replaced by his short-tempered attitude to the extent that some production staff avoided him because of his harassment and constant scolding  in the set.

"If I were you I would have talked to him the soonest. It was your fault in the first place!!"... Podd finally voicing out after he can no longer bear Earth's roughness making Earth looked at him annoyed.

"If that looks can kill me, I am probably be dead by now!!"... Podd sarcastically continue blubbering.

"Oh! Please!!...Earth!!....stop being a shit Men. If you really miss him that much you better call him now!!"... Podd frustrated complain again.

"Podd I am not grumpy, and definitely I do not miss anyone!.. Ok!..... So better shut your mouth!!"... Earth retaliates angrily.

"You see!!.. You are annoyed!!"... Podd insisted.
But Earth just ignored what Podd said and continue reading the script.

"Earth look!!...I am your friend and as much as I wanted to take on your side, but this time around you really are at fault. What you have said and act towards Mix is a complete "asshole!!"... Podd bluntly said trying to make Earth realize his  predicament.

"You just don't shout out at him in front of what.... oh I remember...." All of us".... but you even humiliate and insult his undying love for you. And to make the matter worst you even accused him wrongly. Man I never even expected that you are even capable of being such a.......dickhead!!"... Podd continue bickering irritatedly.

"Can we stop talking about him"… Earth retorted angrily.

"Oh! Come on. You have been avoiding this topic for the past days Earth. And look where this took you. You being miserable and in denial..... Earth!!...why can't you just accept the fact that you actually have something for Mix already. And that you.......you badly miss him!!"... Podd explain tirelessly.

"I told you I do not miss......" Earth immediately rebuke but Podd immediately dismissed Earth's in denial.

"Everyone knows  you missed your wife. Has it been what four days??"… Podd asked.

"Five!!"… Earth unconsciously corrected Podd..

"You see you even know how long Mix absence"... Podd uttered exasperated.

"Earth for five days you were acting like a complete moron. You came here everyday looking gloomy and worst your venting out all your frustration to our staff!"... Podd continue blubbering and rubbing it into his face until Earth immediately stand up and left Podd because he can no longer withstand him nagging about Mix.

But Podd keeps following him and continue scolding  him so he can come out from his senses.
"Earth!!…. Grow up ok!!. And stop running from your problem!!"...
"NO I'M NOT!!"... Earth said in firm voice denying his accusation.
 "You are more childish than Mix....Earth!!"... Podd who was close to giving up rant because of Earth's stubbornness.

Earth immediately face Podd and with a stern face confronted his friend.
"Look Podd!… I am really not affected whether Mix is no longer visiting here. In fact, I was never been this happy because he was not around. Imagine for four years he keeps on pestering me around. His presence annoys me. That little rascal is a big nuisance to me. So him, not around and sticking himself like a leech, gives me more relief that anything in the world!!"... Earth vented out and convincing Podd.

"Really!!"... Podd asked while raising one of his eyebrow.
"Then why does it sound like your trying to convince your self more instead of us with that explanation"… Podd mockery over his statement.

Earth just took a deep breath. His facial expression can't really hide the truth from what he said to Podd.