Chapter 11

Jack POV

"Sarah Why?"

I groan as I also throw myself across the bed.

"I don't have feelings for him and I'm trying to claim what I have wanted after  all these years".

"I know that  Jack. But Johnathon doesn't know that",  She said winking at me.

She was right.

"Do you know how possessive he's gonna get now that I have given him a chance".
Do you Remember our younger days when I was 17 a year before I graduated when you decided to hook me up with a guy you knew from another school. We went on a simple date Had some pizza and ice cream. To my surprise Johnathon was also at the Cafe that we used to worked. He was sitting across the room his eyes were stony as he was looking directly at us.

At first I didn't pay him no mind. I had a little fun with Blake. Soon Blake excuse himself to go to the bathroom. I was a little happy. But then I am not seeing Johnathon across the room anymore. I thought he had gone. But then Blake came storming out the bathroom angry and scared as hell.

I stood and went over to him and asked him if he was ok.

He said he's not and he  don't want anything to do with me. And for me to Stay away from him. He stormed away and out the door. When I turned around I saw a smirking Johnathon staring at me. He had to tell Blake something to make him behave like that.

"I didn't understand then but now I understand why", I said.

__________

"Yes I remembered that day", She said.

"Also you know how he can get concerning something he put his mind to", I know him Sarah."

Sarah was laughing at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face.?"

"I know you got a thing for possessive guys. Johnathon is a package deal." She said.

"But get it from my point of view, she continued,  He's gonna try so hard for your love when he realized that he alone is not your love interests".

"But he is Sarah".

"Good but he doesn't know that".

"Damien is hot and all but he have some boundaries issue. I like boundaries. Plus my heart didn't skip a beat like it always does for J.J. "

"Okok. Lets talk about your date tomorrow. What your gonna wear?"

"I don't know".

" Let's go to the mall. Its Saturday. Let's have some fun while shopping".

I groan," I will feel like a zombie teaching my pupils on Monday", I told her.

"Children are devils spawn"

"No their not."

"Yes they are"

"No their not"

"You are a devil spawn Jack with your  cute baby face and sexy body"

"Ewwwww Sarah. You're my bestfriend. Stop looking at my body."

She laughed.

"Can you two kids stop bickering and come down for some breakfast, both of you are devils spawn", Mom said outside my door.

Sarah and I both laughed as we went down to get something to eat.

About a hour later we went to the malls and Sarah found me something to wear.

The next day I was nervous as hell.

I was ready 30 minutes before J.J came. Soon he was knocking at my door I went to open it.

He was dressed very handsome. Gosh he was handsome.

J.J smiles at me and told me I looked very gorgeous. Well I know I was sexy but he was sexier.

Soon we were off to God knows where. Probably to some fancy restaurants where I'm underdress for.

But I was wrong. He took me to this private property with this big room with glass windows that you can see through and see the stars.

It was breathtaking.

He pulled out the chair for me and make sure I was seated before he took his seat.

"What do you think? he ask.

"Well this is nice. I thought you were gonna take me to a fancy restaurant or something.  But this is way much better" I said.

"Well I know you won't enjoy it as much if you were around a whole lot of people.  So this is one of my properties.  And I want to woo you."

I smiled at his words.

We had a bottle of wine. And we had some fancy food. Which I did enjoyed.

I realized J.J was easy to talked to when he allows himself to relax.

I begin to think the reason for the isolated dinner is for him actually. So he can relax while with me.

After we had our dinner he took me for a walk in the garden.

"Sometimes when I want to be alone I come here and relax", J.J said quietly to me .

"Really?" I asked.

We sat on a bench that was at the middle of the garden.

"Its such a lovely night",  I said

"Its such a lovely view", he said

"What is?", I turn to look at him and realize he was looking at me.

"You",  he said before he kissed me. That same breathtaking kiss that he put all his feeling and emotions into. That is making me explode with excitement.

You are definitely wooing me Johnathon Jackson.

Hello peeps chapter 11. Tell me what you think.

《》beammm1