Chapter 7

Jack POV

Breathe Jack breathe.

It had been 2 days after the ran in with Johnathon.  Jack was nervous every where he turned. He didn't want to bump into him again.

His class went on with fun as usual. And he got to figure out Nathan is a total sweet heart.

He is a good helper. He is friends with the majority of the class. And he is a very curious little boy. Always asking questions.

How can someone so sweet be born from J.J.

Don't fool yourself. You are completely in love  with the guy. My heart is mocking me while my brains is trying to find reasons.

Heart you are a total swit.

I have tried not going out much since seeing him but Sarah had been bothering me about this new club that one of her other friend is opening and she wanted to take me along.

I didn't want to leave my house. But in my weakness Sarah trick me and I had to say yes.

Now I can't back down from this.

After the long week ,it was finally Friday the day of the so called clubbing.

Sarah show up at my door about 8 o'clock.  When she looked at me she was like.

"No huh, is that what  your gonna wear. I know you got better Sexier clothing that shows off this sexy body of yours." She said while dragging me up into my room.

Next thing you know I had on the most skinniest jeans and a t-shirt that paste my body and a jacket over it. I even had on my Air max sneakers .

"That's more like it", She whistle as I stood infront the mirror.

I guess she is correct. I did look cute and sexy. With my flush cheeks and a lip that looks way too rosy. And yes my crazy curls that frame my face with my huge brown eyes.

I groan....

"Ok ok lets go". We both went down and we took my car cause I definitely know she was gonna get wasted tonight and I will not allow her to drive intoxicated.

We arrived at the club. And it was vibing.

Since I'm here. I let myself  just relax a bit and get some fun. I will just waste time feeling sorry for myself, and didn't I said I was gonna try to move on?

Just like what HE did. Move the hell on.

"Come on bestfriend. Let's get wasted, Sarah scream with excitement as we get deeper inside the club.

She introduced me to the owner and I saw him giving me the once over.

Shit.

"With a cute little friend like this ..your drinks are on the house tonight", He winks and walk off to his bartender whispering something to him pointing to us.

"Ohhhhhh you got an admirer.. and is lucky thing I brought you. We got free drinks. Yayyyy."

We did enjoyed our free drinks. And dancing. One thing about me is that I have always enjoyed dancing. It was one of the things that made me loosen up with my shyness.

I guess my dancing made many people in the club look in my direction.

I guess I'm a little drunk. When I'm drunk I really let lose and  I mean really really let loose..

Curse you Sarah.  Why you made me come here tonight.

________________________________

Across the club Johnathon was foaming with anger and jealously.  Why was Jack dancing like that infront of these sharks.

He looked around and stared at the many men and women who stared at him like they want to eat him alive.

Huuuuuuuuhhhhh. If he kept that up I might have to go over there.

Shit.

What am I thinking? I had lost that chance a long time ago.

I sigh. But for old time sake. I can still protect him from these sharks.  Especially  Damien the club owner I caught k1eep staring at him the entire night.

Damien is an associate of mine. He is also a playboy. And I won't let him lay his fingers on Jack.

Jack was His from the begini____...
No.. Jack wasn't his. But he wish he was.

_______________________________

Jack was having an amazing time on the dance floor. So is his wasted friend. She dragged him to the Bar to collect some more free drinks.

Just as the were collecting their drinks. The club owner came back speaking to them. Jack mostly though.

He was too close. He was whispering in his ears. Jack felt completely uncomfortable.

Just then a hand came and pull Jack back into a hard chest.

What the hell. Jack inhaled.  For some reason he got sober. He wish he could still be drunk at this moment.

That scent he knows it anywhere. J.J.

He is here behind me.

I am bracing into his chest

His muscle hard chest.

My heart is beating . I felt like it was a second away from exploding in my chest.

"Johnathon ...you came my friend",  Damien said with annoyance in his voice.

"Damien....I see you keep touching things that doesn't belong to you".

"Are you saying this cutie is yours", Damien asked. His stance like he wasn't going to back down.

"I'm just saying he looks uncomfortable with your advances you need to back off", Johnathon continued with a hard voice.

Jack stood there motionless. Wait are these two guys fighting over me.

Nope..nope..nope.. this is not my cup of coffee.  I'm not staying here one more minute.

"YOU BOTH NEED TO BACK THE HELL OFF",  I said . I quickly grapped my crazy friend and rush out the club.

Who the hell does he think he is. Coming to my rescue when all my life he was the one that hurts me the most.

"Jack? Jack!! Hold up. I need to talk to you", Johnathon shouted as he rush over to where my car was. I had already put Sarah in the backseat who passed out one second ago.

I didn't want to talk to him.

"What can you possibly say to make me want to listen"? Haven't you done enough?"I asked.

"I just wanted to protect you. I saw you looked uncomfortable". 

"I don't need your help Johnathon I can protect myself. Its just a shame I couldn't protect myself from you".

Johnathon looked guilty and hurt.

Just then everything just became overwhelming. 

"I just can't..I just can't tal_______" and next thing I know I was falling to the group.

Jack!!! Johnathon shouted as he rushed towards me.

Hello peeps here is Chapter 7. Tell me what you think.
My weekends are always packed so only during the week days I writes. 

《》beammm1