Chapter 10

Johnathon POV

Johnathon didn't know how it happened but all he know that he was in heaven.

Couple minutes ago they were talking and then Jack just blank out for a minute then he was kissing him. He was shocked at first but then.....

He kissed back.

Jack lips were soft and he felt amazing.  What is Jack doing to him. He spent his entire life having these feelings and to have it return back to him like this was heaven.

Jack jerk back like he just realized what he did. His eyes wide and he jumped off the bed and run to the closest door. Which I probably thought he thinks is the bathroom.

Oops.  He huffed and  shut the door then run to the other sets of door in the room which was the actual bathroom.  He shut the door and everything's was silent.

I rush over to the door.

"Jack are you ok?" I asked

"Leave me alone Johnathon.  why did you do that? I want to go home."

But he kissed me first.

"I wouldn't let you go unless you promise to give me a chance."

"That's illegal you can't keep me against my will", Jack shouted.

"Of course I can. Have you forgotten I'm a very rich man. With the clip of my fingers I can make you disappeared."

"Ahhhhhhhhhh",  Jack scream like if he had even of me.

"Just shut up!,  I will give you a chance".

I smile.

"I can't hear you. The door is blocking your voice".

He opened the door. Staring at the ground.

"I said Ok I will give you a chance", he repeated.

I wanted to shout with happiness.  But I held it in and give a little nod.

He is so cute. I just want to kiss those juicy lips of his again. I look at him longingly.

________________________________

Jack POV

I recognizing his gaze and Shook my head.

"Hell No!"

I walked passed him into the bedroom.

"I may have given you a chance. But you have a long way to go for me to forgive you"

"Now . I want to go home".

Johnathon sigh. And made a phone called.

A couple minutes I was walking into my home  when a text came into my phone.

(Dinner tomorrow night will pick you up at 7.) With a smirked emoji.

He is unbelievable and so damn handsome. I smiles.

My mother give me the stinky eyes when I greeted her.

"Where were you mister?

"With a friend mom",  I said as I kiss her cheeks. I hurried up the stairs and into the shower.

After showering my phone rang and Sarah name popped up.

"I'm infront of your home. Are you there?"

"Yes", I replied .

"I'm coming up"

She will want all the details. I quickly put on some clothes.

Soon Sarah knocked on my door.

"Tell me everything.  What the hell happened last night? I couldn't remember anything when I woke up. Well I did remember   Johnathon and Damien was fighting over you".

"Well you can't say they were fighting over me. They were just having a heated conversation".

"Duhhh which was about you." She scream.

"Keep your voice down Sare!".

"I even got a date with Johnathon tomorrow".

"What"!!

"Its finally happening.  You have loved him for so long. Make him work for it", Sarah said.

"I will, I will definitely.  I maybe crazy for him but I haven't forget the things he put me through."

"Good", she said as she dropped her self on my bed.

"Thats why I give Damien your number."

"WAIT!! YOU DID WHAT??"

Hey peeps. Chapter 10. Tell me what you think. This chapter is a little short.

《》beammm1