Chapter 5

18 years old Johnathon

The school is buzzing with excited seniors and their parents.  Its graduation day. Like every other senior  I had my mother and sadly not my father but my grandmother with me. My grandmother is on the school board  and she gives huge contributions to the school. The school loves her. she was a special guest for today.

The next day I was going to fly out the country at the prestige University my dad went to after graduating High school.

Honestly it was not my choice.  I have Universities lining up waiting for my acceptance but My grandmother had other things planned for me.

We had a big argument just last week because I said I wanted to go to a college of my choice.

My mother keep saying my father would want this and I have to obey my grandmother and be good.

I love my mother and I even love my grandma some times.

I want to make my father proud even though he is gone. I miss him so much.

I looked around the room and spotted Jack with his parents. I'm in love with him. I have been since I was 13.

But I'm not brave. I put up this facade just because I have to. To you I may be a weakling I won't doubt anyone if they say I am.

I put him through so much. He must be hating me really bad. I cause him pain and sorrow. I even made him cry many times.

With the many opportunities I had to be alone with him and apologized for everything I did,  I used those time to hurt him more.

I hope that one day he will forgive me.

Just then I saw Jack heading towards the door. I took this opportunity to do something.

I had to. I couldn't leave this town without a lite peace of mind. I sigh.

Just be brave Johnathon. You can do this. Apologized and tell him how you feel. And maybe, just maybe he will find it in his heart to forgive you.

Just then I saw him go into the men washroom. I waited for him outside.

When he came out I pushed him into the wall. And I couldn't,  I just couldn't say it. I couldn't tell him how I feel.

But I kissed him and I put all my feelings inside it. He taste so good. Is this what have been missing.

If only things were different.

When I'm finish I looked at him and saw all those emotions in his eyes. And the only thing I can think of is....

Oh , God what have I done.?!?

I can't do this. I can't be brave. I can't be with him. Even though my heart beats for him. How I dream he can love me , ME Johnathon Jackson. A complete Jerk.

"I wish I can be brave and true to these feelings", was my final words to him as I walk away. My heart breaking inside. Never knowing what I did had change everything.

I went outside where my mother and grandma was waiting. My friends were on the other side calling me. They wanted us to go and celebrate before everyone heads off to their Universities.

My mother smiled and told me to go and be with my friends.

"I don't think that is wise Carla he has to travel out early tomorrow morning to his University.", my grandma said. Her voice annoyed.

"He is an adult. Let him be with his friends. Be back by 10 tonight son".

"I will be mom. Bye grandma",.  I kiss both their cheeks and head over to my friends. I did not feel like celebrating but I wanted to forget Jack for a while.

We head to a club with fake IDs that Tom got from somewhere. We partied and had much to drink.

Just then Jenny and her girl group from school show up in the club.

"Well if it isn't Mr rich and his minions " she said as she sat on my lap.

I know she had a thing for me since we entered High school. But girls like her are money crazy and never satisfied. I try to stay clear of her advances for quite some time now.

I smirk.

You wanna forget Jack. That's the best way. Have sex with her. Have fun. My brains keep saying.

I allowed her advances. A couple more minutes we were making out in my car.

"Shit I don't have condom". I said.

"Don't worry. I'm on pills", Jenny said.

Damn this.  I kissed her.

One thing led to another and we had some crazy sex.

I had a little fun.

But to Jenny she was seeking a way to be rich. And she just found a jackpot by deception.

She wasn't on any pill. She was hoping  that she will get pregnant. This time of the month was a good time. She was going to use this baby to gain money from Johnathon's family. And get out this stupid town and live in the city. She wasn't going to take the child though. She hated children.
She mentally laughed.  She had a perfect plan in her crazy mind.

The next day Johnathon traveled out the country .Never knowing what unfold a month later at his grandma mansion.

Hello peeps. Fifth chapter.
So there we know where Nathan came from. Lol.
The way I'm writing my story i want my readers to get a clear understanding of both the main characters . So that's why I wrote their point of view from kids to the live changing situation of that sweet kiss. :))

Tell me what you think?

《》 beammm1