O N E

!!! PLEASE NOTE THAT IT MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY LIKE THIS BUT I HOPE YOU WILL STILL ENJOY IT !!!

~ A bit of a backstory~

A little bit later after you graduated high school, you decided that you wanted to do your university years in Korea.

After talking to your parents about it, they finally agreed to let you go do your studies on the other side of the world. Of course, leaving everything behind was a lot for you since you were raised there ever since you were born. You thought about it for a little while and finally decided to go since it was what felt right.

You packed all your stuff and were now ready to go live in Korea. Not gonna lie, you were pretty nervous at the thought of moving to the other side of the world where you know nothing and no one. You also don't know Korean so you tried learning a bit but you're still not able to speak the language fluently well. The good thing was that you can speak English so you're going to be able to interact with some people, if you're lucky...

You are now at the airport and you're saying goodbye to your family. Wow!! It was harder than you thought. You boarded on the plane and were now on your way to South Korea. After a long flight, your plane finally landed...You finally arrived in Korea.

You decided to leave your country at the beginning of summer to be able to enjoy Korea during your vacation. You still don't know much about this country but you know that with time, you'll get better. Your Korean? You're still trying, not there yet, but you're not giving up. The university you chose isn't fully in Korean , that way you'll understand what is going on.

 The university you chose isn't fully in Korean , that way you'll understand what is going on

~ Back to the present ~

A few days after you arrived...

Today, you decided to walk around the Korean streets trying to find something fun to do during this summer vacation.

You were walking down the streets enjoying the view. It was a beautiful day outside, the sun was hitting your face and that made you happy. Suddenly, a cute little puppy excitedly came to you. There was a leash around its neck but you didn't think much of it.

"Hiii!! You're so cute! What an adorable puppy you are you know that?! Where's your owner" you said as you kept caressing the dogs fur.

As soon as you said that, from the corner of your eye, you could see a man run towards you and the dog. You look up to see the most beautiful human being on earth (you thought to yourself).

"Oh! Hii, sorry she must of gotten away while I wasn't looking"

"Oh no it's fine she's pretty cute!"

The man looks at how his dog is behaving around you.

"She must really like you!"

"Why are you saying that?"

"Well usually she's not very nice to strangers.. but with you, she's lovely"

You chuckled at what the beautiful man had just said, continuing to pet his dog.

The guy finally grabbed her leash to make sure the dog won't run away again. He then looks at you with his beautiful brown eyes that the sun was kissing.

"I'm Xiaojun by the way, nice to meet you! And this is Bella "

"Hi! I'm y/n, it's nice to meet you too!"

"Are you knew around here or?? I'm guessing you're visiting since you're speaking English"

"I actually am. I decided to study in Korea for my university years"

"Oh that's cool!! What are you doing today?"

"I was just walking around trying to find something to do but I can't seem to find anything that interests me"

"Oh..." The man hesitated but then spoke again.

"Do you trust me?"

"Huh?"

"Come on!" Said the handsome guy taking your hand and taking you somewhere unknown to you.

Usually this type of person would scare you and you would start to scream and run away. But somehow, with him you felt different, you felt safe...