Mr Egg and Ria: Confrontations

A/n: First of all, Ria, if you're reading this, please please please don't read this or else I'm going to die- Second, I'll make up a bit of her character, since she said like 2 maybe 3 lines and then died. Also, this takes place after the second No-Visor episode, which I believe is AUL 21, if I'm not mistaken?

Requested by: MaryExsists90

Mr Egg's POV:

"Ria, please! Whatever I said, I didn't mean it! I was controlled by No-Visor!" I heard the desperation in my voice and slightly cringed. I took a step toward her and touched her shoulder, but she shook me off of her. "Please, Ria, I didn't mean it...."

She crosses her arms and looked at me. "Oh really? Then explain why you said 'Oh you look different in person'?"

I was confused. "...What's wrong with that statement?"

She looks at me weirdly, like I should know why it offended her. "Good different or bad different, genius!" She threw her hands up in the air, exasperated.

I was still kinda confused, but I pretended I knew because otherwise, I'd be in a crap ton of trouble. And by a GIRL too, and we all know that's like the ONE THING NOT to do. "Good different, of course. You're amazing!" I say half-heartedly.

She glared at me, but also looked a little hurt. "I don't believe you."

Now it was my turn to get exasperated. "Well what else am I supposed to say?! What do you want to hear from me?!" I felt anger bubble up inside me and almost spill over, but I contained it for a moment longer.

"I don't want anything from you!! Even if you said what I wanted you to say, it wouldn't be true!!"

"Well, you never asked!! Maybe I DO mean it!! YOU DON'T KNOW!! MAYBE I'D ACTUALLY MEAN IT!!"

"YOU WON'T MEAN IT, TRUST ME!! I LOVE YOU BUT I HATE YOU!!" She stormed out of the room and turned towards Specimen Room while I huffed and walked towards Electrical.

While I slowly walked over to Electrical, I thought about what I had just said and wanted to hit myself for what I said. Now I'll never win her over. Good job Mr Egg, you really do ruin everything.

I thought more about why she was so offended by what I said, but still couldn't exactly figure it out. Then my mind wandered over to the last thing she said.

She said that she loved me but she hated me. That probably doesn't mean anything, since she was so mad when she said that. But I kinda hope the first part is true since I... I kinda like her...

Scratch that, I love her. But I could never tell anyone, they'd kill me if I did.

No matter how many times I try to deny it, my feelings for her just keep coming back.

I should probably just tell her how I feel.

I realized that I had subconsciously managed to turn around and go towards the room that Ria was in and blushed, even though I was alone.

Why are you blushing like an idiot, Mr Egg? I thought to myself as I entered the Specimen Room. There I found the lime crewmate curled up in a corner and silently crying to herself, saying over and over again how bad she felt.

I walked over to her and touched her shoulder, but she didn't flinch. Instead, she pulled me down onto the ground next to her and hugged me. I hugged her back, of course, and she kept apologizing over and over again about what she said and how it wasn't what she wanted to say.