𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗇

──❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚─

──❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚─

You blinked, walking away from the scene, deciding that they'll be alright. If they managed to do something like that to Satomura then you guess they'll be fine. I saw nothing. Nothing happened, calm down |y.n| you did not see Satomura

"Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew." You refrain yourself from cursing nor screaming, walking away in daze and frustration of seeing something like that. You made a gagging motion to yourself before you froze in your tracks.

Blazes of pink and dark blue blurred your vision causing you to let out a light gasp and fell on your bum in shock. "Geez!" The words left your mouth before you pick yourself up and dust your clothes.

"Sorry!" You heard him yell, it was the very same guy who was with Junpei a while ago. "That's some impressive speed. Is he an athlete?" You asked yourself, peaking as you watch them leave the place together.

"Ahh.. they're gone."

Sighing, you proceed to wander the neighborhood, refraining yourself on staying too much in case you bump into the 'pantless' teacher of yours. You try to refrain yourself from following after the two male but your feet couldn't and so your body followed after where you last saw them walk before vanishing from your sight.

While walking alone however, you did not expect one bit to bump into someone whom you asked the same question that bugged you for a while now. "Ah, well if it isn't |l.n|-chan!"

You whip your head around, spotting Mrs. Yoshino by a fair distance before walking up to her and greet. I guess finding Yoshino and the salmon haired male would be a priority for later after all.

"What are you doing all alone?" She smiled warmly as if she's meeting a very close friend that made your heart swell, it's been a while since you've seen other than Yoshino smile at you so genuinely and endearingly.

A small giggle left your lips before answering, "I was just wandering around. Maybe window shopping?" You don't even know much why you went out anymore, all you know is that you did and attempted to meet up with Yoshino until a fiasco happened.

"Right, so do you want to go to the grocery store with me? That is, if it's not a bother."

"Oh no, it's alright, I don't have anything to do after all." You accepted the invitation, following the elder while chatting about various topics all around.

It is such a wonderful sight for any bystanders who'd see it. It's like a mother and daughter bonding. "Oh." You halt in your steps, looking at the bakery. The smell of fresh baked goodies made your mouth water, such pleasant smell it is. "We can go there if you like."

"Yes please."

After a small trip to the bakery, you and Mrs. Yoshino walk inside the grocery. She took a basket and whisper to you, "Ne, |l.n|-chan, see that guy over there, that guy is rumoured that he cheated on his wife." You blinked, processing the information.

"Huh?" You let out a confused noise, Mrs. Yoshino look back at you before chuckling. "What is it? Can't believe it?" She lightly snickered, pulling you along the vegetables section.

"Ah, no it's just that I didn't expect you to be interested in rumors or whatnot." You admit, sheepishly rubbing you elbow as you watch her pick out a leek from the containers and into the basket gently.

"Neither did I." She smirked towards your direction, "it's just that they reached my ears now I can't get it out of my head."

You hummed, "|l.n|-chan, can you please help me get some good carrot?" You complied, searching for a fresh stock and passing it to her.

"By the way, had you thought about what I said last time?" She brought up the topic, her question made you smile warm and you took a step close to her.

"Yes I did." The words that fell off your lips made Mrs. Yoshino's lips curve up. Eyes sparkling, she moved closer to two, at this point it looks like two gossipy high school girls in the supermarket.

"Figured, then, what's your answer?"