𝖤𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌

──❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚─

──❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚─

Hiyori approaches you with her friends behind her, she tugs at you making you stand up from your seat. "|L.n|! Meet my friends, Tsubasa and Himekawa."

Himekawa was the first to act, outstretching her hands towards you while you followed, the girl has lively brown locks that reaches her shoulder, reminding you of Yoshino.

You blushed, retracting your hand back and lightly laugh, Himekawa hummed at your actions and step back, allowing the other girl to greet you.

Tsubasa merely smile, dismissing your outstretched hand. You shyly retreat it back with Hiyori who clapped her hands, finding the interactions satisfying before walking out, not before telling the three of you to follow her.

You and Himekawa followed suit the muse, you could've sworn you heard Tsubasa whisper something under her breath which you force yourself to ignore, telling yourself that you mishear it.

"That bitch always tells me what to do."

The female beside you chuckled, "I'm pretty sure you heard that right." She commented, her lips forming a smirk as she look down at you, well, that is already a fair description being as the girl is taller than you.

"Yes?"

The brunette let out a breath, speed walking to keep up Hiyori who's already tapping her foot on the floor with a pout.

While walking, one of the males whistled at the brunette in front of you causing you to frown at their actions. You look at the boys who simply gave suggestive look at Himekawa who scoffed.

She sneered, letting her voice out, though, loud, "ah~ someone please call the teachers to find the owner of these lost mongrels here! The owners might be worried for their safety seeing how filthy they are."

Students began to whisper nasty stuff, hearing the female's call, some even laugh or snicker at the pathetic looks the boys held before walking away, glaring at anyone who looks at their direction. You felt a slight pain on your shoulder as you stagger to the side, watching Tsubasa huff before walking to Hiyori's side.

You could only sweat drop at the situation you are seeing.

"So, |l.n|." You wince at the the touch of your companion who tighten her touch on your shoulder, "would you mind telling me Hiyori's secrets?"

Why would Himekawa ask for stuffs as such? Is she planning something malicious to your friend? What if she's bullying Hiyori? Thoughts after thoughts came rushing in your head as you paled.

Eventually, you snap out of your thoughts when you felt your cheek hitting something hard yet soft at the same time.

"Excuse me, I'll borrow her for a bit." You lift your head, seeing Yoshino who had his arm around yours. His eyes look down to see you already staring causing him to blush.

"Ah? Well of course." Himekawa put her hands up before walking away, Hiyori and Tsubasa already long gone on their own. The brunette halt on her steps, looking back at you two, "Don't worry |l.n|, if you're worried about Hiyori, I'll tell her you're with your boyfriend." She smirked.

Your and Yoshino's face went poof at her words. It was as if pink paint was splashed on yours and his face.

Eventually, you pull yourself off of him and touched your cheeks with your hands, "oh my gosh.."

Realization stuck within you when you realized that none of you two deny her words. "A misunderstanding." Covering your face with your locks as you look away from the silent male who could only rub his elbow in embarrassment.

For now, calming yourselves would be the greatest thing to do.

"Anyway," you cough out still with a red face, "thanks for saving my butt there. I was in a tight knit situation." You bowed, Yoshino's eyes widen before he guide you back, spluttering words such as "no need." Again and again.

"I just saw you looking pale so I went over."

"Ah! It's not because of that because I came, I.." the boy trailed off, looking around while you await for his response, wanting to hear his reasons for approaching you.

"It's because I saw the novel, No Longer Human sticking out of your bag." You let out an 'o', a grin making its way to your face. "Are you interested in those?"

"Yeahh.."