𝖤𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

──❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚─

──❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚─

"Hm? Junpei." Later on, while the two of you were walking, Mrs. Yoshino managed to spot Junpei and the salmon haired guy from earlier. "Mom!" His eyes widen upon spotting you behind his mother, "and |l.n|!"

The nameless salmon boy then introduced himself as Itadori Yuuji. "Onions don't really suit you, mom!" You couldn't help but sweatdrop at his statement, you and Junpei simply watch, well, especially you while snorting.

You lock eyes with Yoshino's, face flushing unknowingly, perhaps it was because of the heat or the fact that you're embarrassed to be caught. Not like you stared for long. "Yuuji-kun," Mrs. Yoshino looks at you and wink, "also |y.n|-chan, why don't you have dinner with us?"

"Hey!!! It's a bother!"

"My food is a bother? Huh?!!" You stood by the sidelines, stealing glances at Itadori who emitted a sound from his stomach causing you to hold in your laugh, your whole body shivering.

rumble rumble rumble

"Is there any food you guys don't like? Any allergies?"

"Nope!" You simply shook your head with a smile. Nagi gave a toothy grin and ushered the two of you, while Junpei still complains to follow her. Itadori excitedly walking towards Nagi and chatting with her, leaving you to have your pace matched with Yoshino.

"Hey."

"Oh, |y.n|."

"Your mother is nice," Yoshino smiled, nodding his head to your direction then looking forward, "she is." The look and fond in his eyes when he looks at his mother, it made you happy at the same time.

With the gap between you two a little small, hands kept on bumping with each other. Your face felt warmed when a flash of thought came to you about holding hands with the boy beside you, glancing at his direction to see the tip of his ears reddened like a cherry.

You giggle to yourself, letting out a small puff out of your mouth when you moved your head to the side. "What's funny?"

"Nothing."

Smiling to yourself with a loudly beating heart, you snake your pinkie around his, you didn't managed to see the expression he gave, but it's alright.

Let's just keep things slow.

It's better this way.

Meanwhile, Yoshino covered his lower face with his free hand, heart beating against his chest rather painfully because of the excitement. The car lights along with the street lights illuminates all around the neighborhood. Four of you walking to the Yoshino household.

"AND THEN? AND THEN?!"

Nagi was on full laughter while Itadori continues to tell her a story, the atmosphere around feels so homey and cozy that you didn't want to ever go back home. You chuckled, seeing the happy faces around you.

This is just what you need, a bright atmosphere, full of love -may it be romantic or platonic, it doesn't matter, and kind people.

"AND THEN?! Takashi-kun said, full of confidence, 'that's definitely an unidentified species of larva!!!' so when we picked it up.." Itadori paused, a serious expression flashing on his face that made you anticipate on what's the result, although you do have a guess that it is something just utterly ridiculous.

"It was a Konnyaku noodle from lunch!" At his answer, Mrs. Yoshino fell on a hysterical laughter that made you follow because of how unexpected it was. Yoshino simply sweat dropped at the story and his companions in full chortling.

You watch the two, mainly Itadori and Nagi, interact. Nagi leaned forward and grabbed unto Junpei for support "A kon-! He said it was a Konnyaku Noodle!!" Covering your mouth, you kept your laughter within, "Mom, you drank too much."

You pat Yoshino's arm, a silent message you wish to cross, 'hang in there'. "Here," Nagi passes a tray towards the pink haired boy, "Itadori-kun, do a monoboke." That's when you can't help it, even if the boy hasn't even started, you let go of your so hidden sniggering.

She's the worst type of drunk.. Yoshino thought to himself before looking over you to see you holding your stomach and leaning on the table, he held a soft smile to you.

(Monoboke : the type of improvised comedy act with items/objects.)

"WILSON! WILSON!!"

This time, it seems that Yoshino couldn't hold it all up and spits his water at the ridiculous acting from a movie reference. You guffawed even more at Itadori's acting, already wheezing.

"That's from 'Cast Away'!!!"

"Oh My Goodness! Itadori-kun, why a volley ball of all things!!!" You double, wheezing.

"I don't get it~! A joke from a movie?"

Yoshino covers his mouth by the back of his hand, you being beside him, saw it. Butterflies fluttering in your stomach when you finally calmed down, his big grin makes your face warm once again. Emotions swindling around you. You could feel your gut twisting, but you pushed it all down.

Whatever it was, It will be fine. Nothing bad could possibly happen.