𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋

──❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚─

──❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚─

Everyday, you and Yoshino eat under a tree by the school grounds, all alone with a few athletes who seems to not rest and kept on practicing by the field.

One week has passed since then, and that very week, Tsubasa slowly gain popularity among the male students on your high school. It seem as though they all became friendly towards her all of the sudden, Tsubasa doesn't even push them away which greatly worry you.

Even if the two of you don't really interact much except when you have no choice.

Though, the female often avoids you as it seems. It's as though you're a deadly disease that can kill her when touched.

You felt someone flicking your forehead, you yelp, hissing right after as you narrowed your eyes at Yoshino who let out a hearty laugh from his throat. The sound was enough for your frown to break up into a grin.

The way he use his hand to cover his mouth from laughing makes him look so dearly.

You cleared your throat, deciding to take revenge for the hit. You cupped his cheeks with your palms. Looking straight into his eyes with a smirk gracing your lips.

You didn't failed to notice how his face began burning. His response to your touch only made your grin wide, ideas of which are very naughty (still pg)  flowing inside your head. Your mind settled with teasing the male.

"Oh? Yoshino~" you sing sang his name, the way his name rolling out of your tongue only made the redness of his face more worst as it seems.

"|L.n|.." stuttering out your name in return, "oya, you look so flustered." You chuckle, squishing his face and pulling on it.

"I—..." He mumble out some words under his breath, inaudible even for you. "Eh? What is it?"

"My cheeks hurts."

You stopped pulling, halting your movements as you let out an o, Yoshino, in no time, pull his face back and looked away, his bangs on the way. Because of it, refraining you from being able to see his reaction.

"Yoshino, I'm sorry."

"It's alright."

"No really, it's just that, you're so cute that I couldn't help myself." He didn't budge. Still looking away from you. You checked the time by your phone and saw that it's near class once again.

"Yoshino. Class is starting at ten."

Your face soften, eyeing his red ears. Patting the dust from your skirt as you stood up, crouching by his side because Yoshino refuse to move from his spot.

Tapping his shoulder gently, the soft taps gaining his attention. The ravenette moved his head to look at you, only to be surprised when hi sight was blocked by the side of your face.

Junpei felt the soft and delicate touch leave his cheek. Bewilderment drawn on his face that one could compare him to the pikachu meme on the internet but with a dark blush coating his cheeks.

"I'll see you later."

He watch you walk away, your figure disappearing little by little. Yoshino swore that he would be dead by now based on how his heart beats so fast. Skipping here and there the more that he thinks of you.

But euphoria don't last long, especially when he concluded that you wouldn't want to be in a relationship with him. Atleast, not with the likes of him.

Those alone couldn't make his feelings go away though. Being in denial just hurt more than it should. It might be better to just accept it.

But Yoshino knew, he isn't the one for you. For you deserve better.

Better than someone like him.

A man who couldn't even protect himself from his bullies, a scarred face that could bring you shame. The images in his head got him thinking that you would only be disgusted if you end up with him. It's not like you and him could have a chance anyway.

Yoshino pushed his bangs away, letting the wind kiss his scarred forehead where Ito and his gang would usually press a cigarette on.

The boy closed his eyes shut. The unpleasant sight of his deranged right forehead never fails to make him feel goosebumps or fury.

Finally, for what seems to be an hour long, the school bell rang through the whole building, signalling students to go to their respective classes immediately.