𝖨 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎

──❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚─

──❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚─

"Woii~ are you listening to me?" Hiyori waved a hand on your face, giving a smile once your sight focused on her. You blinked, lifting your head off of your palm as you answered yes to your friend.

Hiyori let out a giggle, hitting your shoulder lightly causing you to tilt your head at her, why is she laughing? "|L.n|, if you're feeling ill, go to the infirmary." Hiyori started, "otherwise you will burden us if anyone get sick because of you."

You merely gave her a small smile, nodding your head, "maybe you're right, then, I will be back." You pushed yourself off of your seat, gaining the attention of some students in the room.

"Eh? Is she avoiding Hiyori?"

"Look, Hiyori looks sad."

"Did |l.n| made her cry?"

"Oh my, what a friend."

"I know right."

The whispers travel through the ears of many and out to their mouth, creating a madness of lies. But don't rumors make people entertained? They have things to feed others who needed juicy topics just so they can have a reason to put the other down the status board.

You clenched your hands into a fist, walking towards the infirmary to calm yourself with your head lay low.

"My, rather than her, Hiyori is pathetic."

Your fist unclenched, hearing one whisper as you stopped on your tracks, looking around the corridor where some students halt to watch you. Those high school girls using their hands to cover their mouth.

"I think she heard you."

"No shit, she did."

"Is she going to tell Hiyori?"

"Why would she?"

"Hiyori is her friend."

You shook your head, blocking out the words that forces themselves to enter your ears and mess up your mind. Someone at the end of the halls watches you.

He sighed, tucking the handkerchief inside his pocket after hearing the bells ring, signing students to return to class.

You sat down on the bed after the school nurse permits you to rest, giving you a glass of water as well before going out the room. Sucking air as you recall the whispers.

Hiyori was sad.

Hiyori was sad.

She was sad.

Sad because of you.

You shake off the thoughts, slapping your cheeks, the pain caused distraction to you making you relieve. You lay down the bed, the ceiling was perfectly making you blank out and eventually fell into a slumber.

Nothing can hurt you in your sleep for even if nightmares occur, they can never harm you.

"ey.." someone was shaking you awake, you didn't know how long have you been resting but seeing the still clear sky, you figured it was just around two hours, club activities will be next after another subject, you think.

"Hey."

You lift your head up, |e.c| hues meeting with dark green ones. "Oh." The boy from yesterday sat on the bed as he wakes you up. You saw his jacket atop your legs.

Yoshino didn't even know himself why he woke you up nor why he walks here after excusing himself from class. But he does know one thing for sure, he grab your hand like the same way you did yesterday and laid the handkerchief on it.

His fingers touching yours, the warmth travels through yours and his body. Just one touch, was enough to feel a small connection.

Yoshino withdraw himself from your hand and rubbed his nape.

Like his reaction, you felt a flushed, a little flustered at what happened. Looking at the cloth on your hands before hugging it, "thank you."

And just that, the boy felt his heart thump inside his ribcage. Just simple words, they were enough to get a reaction out of him.

"Thank you so much for returning it." Yoshino glanced at you from the corner of his eye, noting your pinkish cheeks while you caress the cloth that he hand you, the way your eyes twinkle at the sight.

He let his guard down, even just for a moment, and his face etched a small smile.

"You're welcome." His hand that was once on his nape lay on his thigh, eyes focused on your figure as the sun shines through the window with the breeze come dancing with the curtains of the room.

"I'm |l.n| |y.n|." You pointed at yourself before gesturing for him to give you his name. Yoshino slightly flinched, other than his mother, no girls really interact with him, if someone did, it's either they're mocking him or bullying him.

"Yoshino Junpei."

Brightly, you nodded, bowing your head even if you're still in the bed. "Once again, thank you for returning it, Yoshino-san."