𝟼- 𝙰 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘚𝘒𝘐𝘗 𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘕𝘌𝘟𝘛 𝘋𝘈𝘠

𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 class all confused. I felt my stomach ache. I walked into class and saw everyone talking. I made my way to a seat in the back. I hadn't known anyone since it was my first day. I felt so alone and tense. I opened my text book and flipped threw the pages minding my own business. I felt someone take a seat next to me. I glanced over at the girl. She had a mixture of blonde and brown hair. It was very curly. She had a bit of mascara on. 

"hi I'm Simona" the girl greeted with a smile. I smiled back at her.

"I'm y/n" I replied. She nodded her head.

"I love your hair did you straighten it?" she asked. I smiled looking at my hair. I nodded my head.

The teacher came in and introduced himself. He then continued with his lesson. 

When class finished I looked over at Simona. She was putting her pens away. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Oh yes I totally forgot to ask you! do you want to come along with my friends and I to this little restaurant for lunch?" she asked politely. 

"after school?" I questioned confused. She grabbed her books and we both walked out of the class side by side.

" oh no like for the lunch break? we're aloud to leave the school but then come back" she explained. I nodded my head.

"I would love to" I responded. She smiled.

"Great meet me at the field we'll make our way from there to the restaurant" she noted. I nodded my head. We then parted our ways. 

The rest of the school day was a blur. I knew absolutely no one in any of my classes. So far my favourite class is English because Simona is there. I knew we would be good friends.

I had finished texting the girls telling them that I won't be able to eat with them today. They said it was alright because they wanted to go to the library anyways. I was all alone making my way to the field. I saw a group of people there so I walked up to them. Simona came running towards me.

"y/n!! there you are!" Simona cheered. I smiled walking towards her.

"okay soo these are my friends this is Siena, William and there's Louis, LOUIS COME HERE, sorry he's a bit umm slow" she continued. Siena waved at me.

"OK OK IM COMING JESUS SIMONA" the boy said as he ran over here. He walked closer and closer and then our eyes connected.  I was shocked.

"so we meet again y/n" he said with a wink. I rolled my eyes.

"I guess we do Mr. Partridge" I replied. Simona looked at us confused.

"how- wait what" she asked all confused. I giggled.

" we already met" Louis noted. Simona rolled her eyes.

"I can see that stupid, but how?" she questioned.

"long story short y/n basically was in the office and I came late yesterday, on my way out I dropped my notebook so she returned it back to me and she was like 'my name is y/n' and then she left and basically I found her again because she liked one of my Instagram post and then we started texting"  Louis went on.

"Oh yeah and don't forget that I saved your ass" I reminded. He laughed.

"oh yes yes thank you once again" he said in a strong British accent. I smiled. 

"uhh sorry guys but I have to go- Siena and I have a project due tomorrow and we haven't even started" William said as he grabbed Siena's hand and pulled her away.

"okay I guess it just us then" Simona shared. I nodded my head. We started to walk out of the field as someone's phone started to ring.

Simona pulled out her phone and held it up against her ear.

"hi- what will? you want me to huh- okay bye" she said into the phone. She looked at us.

"sorry will needs me to give him these stupid sharpies I have- uhh I'll see you guys later" she said as she walked away. I sighed.

I looked over at Louis who already had his eyes on me. 

"well guess it's just you and me, m'lady" Louis noted. I rolled my eyes at the nickname covering up me blushing.