𝟸-𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴' 𝘗𝘰𝘷

"𝐇𝐄𝐘𝐘 𝐂'𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 that back!" I yelled at William to give me my phone back. He smiled holding my phone behind him.

"Ohh c'mon! We wanna know who you're texting!" William explained as he jumped up with the phone in his hand.

"maybe it's Louis secret girlfrienddd" Siena teased. I rolled my eyes jumping up and grabbing it. I smiled as I held my phone in my hands.

"ha losers" I exclaimed as I closed my phone. William rolled his eyes.

"C'mon Louis who were you texting???" Simona argued. I rolled my eyes.

"I told you! I was texting Millie she wanted to know if I can drop her off at her friends house tomorrow night" I replied truthfully. 

"Oh c'mon stopp lyingg!!" Siena whined. I opened my phone and showed them the messages.

"look who are the bad friends now" I laughed. They all look embarrassed. 

"c'mon guys don't be ashamed that you were wrong and I was right" I added with a wink. Simona rolled her eyes.

"anyways I should head back home it's getting late" I said as I put out my skate board. I waved goodbye and skated away. 

I rolled threw the streets looking at all the couples passing by. While I'm over here with my lonely ass. I thought about what it would be like to have a girlfriend. Not like the ones I had before like one I actually like, want to be around. Are soulmates even a thing? I mean it COULD be that we all have a soulmate right? But if we do lets say, what happens if one of them marry someone else's soulmate? And stay with them forever? Would that mean you loose your soulmate or do you just gain one back? Ughh I'm so bad with all this lovey dovey stuff.

I skated all the way home. Thinking about different stuff going across my mind. I just couldn't get the soulmate thing out of my head. I stormed into my house all annoyed. I walked upstairs heading in Millie's room.

She was laying on her bed watching tv. I jumped beside her.

"what do you want?" Millie asked all annoyed. I sat up straight next to her.

"Okay... this might sound really stupid but what's the deal with soulmates and stuff?" I asked her. She laughed really hard. I looked at her confused.

"what? I want to know its been stuck in my head" I said seriously. She just kept laughing. I grabbed a pillow and started hitting her with it.

"Okay fine fine I'll stop.." she blurted. I put the pillow aside and looked her in the eyes.

"well.. uhh this is awkward but everyone has their own opinions about soulmates I guess you could say. I mean there is definitely  someone out there for you. I guess when you see someone and stay with them I guess you'll know." Millie answered. I nodded my head along.

"thank you verryyyy much my dear sister" I said as I walked out of her room. I did a fake bow. 

"wait- why do you want to know? WAIT DID YOU FIND HER?" Millie got all excited. I ran into my bedroom and locked the door. 

I laid in bed thinking about what Millie said. Maybe I'll know when she comes. She has to be somewhere out there.