𝟷𝟹- 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐...

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

*ꜰʀɪᴅᴀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ*

𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘. I took a shower, put on some makeup, curled my hair and put on this gold silk dress. I was so excited to finally hang out with Louis again. I haven't hung out with him at school for a long time since he was always with Victoria and her friends.

"Y/N ARE YOU FUCKING READY! I swear if she isn't I'm fucking  going to leave" Julia screamed from the living room. I rolled my eyes.

"IM COMING !" I screamed back. I grabbed my phone and made my way towards the living room. 

We all exchanged compliments on how we looked and headed to Victoria's house. We walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. It finally arrived around ten minutes later.

"ugh now we have to wait until this stupid bus takes us there" Olivia whined as she sat down on a seat. I sat down next to her.

"that's what we get for being poor" Kayla replied. I leaned my head on Olivia's shoulder.

I opened my phone to see several texts from Conner.

___________

𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 👀

__________

𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 👀

y/n where are you?

are you almost here?

it's really weird seeing my ex here 

GOD WHY IS THERE SO MANY PEOPLE JEZUS

                                                       LMAO CONNER IM ON MY WAY CALM YOUR ASS DOWN

𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 👀

thank god louis is starring at me weirdly its like he wants to kill me

                                                     ehh I mean what can I say that's Louis

𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 👀

WELL HURRY ITS BORING 

                                                     ikr im the life of the party

𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 👀

yeah

__________

"FINALLY were here" Julia yelled. Everyone starred at us. I laughed nervously. We got off the bus and walked towards Victoria's house. 

Her house was hugeeee. It was all white and had a pool in the front yard. I could hear music blasting from outside.

"jezus louis got a rich chick" Julia commented starring up at the house. I giggled. We all walked to the front door. Kayla rang the doorbell. Louis opened the door.

"y/nn!!!" he smiled. I hugged him.

"well that was a nice greeting" Olivia joked. He laughed and gave them all a hug.

"anyways come in" he said gesturing us to come in. We walked in the house.

Everything looked so purple because of the led lights. It was a well decorated house.

"y/n come I want you to meet Victoria" he said as he grabbed my arm. I gave him a small smile and followed him.

We went into this little lounging room. I saw her sitting in a big pink couch.

"here she is" he said as he walked up to her. I stood beside him. I was nervous. I wanted to act nice I mean it's Louis girlfriend I don't want him to think I'm mean or something. I waved at her.

"ugh Louis can you go get me water?" she said in a mean tone. I bit my lip. She didn't even notice I was standing right there. She look down at her phone. Louis didn't move.

"what? can you go get me water?" she repeated, still looking down at her phone. Louis rolled his eyes.

"Victoria this is y/n, she like waved to you five times" Louis snapped. She looked up at me.

"well she has a mouth for a reason she could speak." Victoria added. I stood there awkwardly. They kept on arguing back and forth and I just stood there. I didn't know what to do I couldn't just leave.

"OH MY GOD VICTORIA ALL YOU FUCKING DO IS TALK SHIT" Louis screamed. My eyes widened. I had no idea what they were talking about anymore.

I saw William walking towards me. I was relived. 

"hey y/n! there you are.. Simona is looking for you?" he said. 

"Oh okay do you know where she is?" I asked stepping away from Louis and Victoria. William shrugged.

"Okay I'll go find her thank you for telling me" I added. He smiled. I walked out of that room and made my way to find Simona.

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒

hey everyone :)

Hope you enjoyed the story !

Go check out my new book called 'So this is love?' its a Louis fan fiction!

Its an enemies to friends to lovers kinda story :)

ily !