𝟷𝟿- 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

*ˢᵃᵗᵘʳᵈᵃʸ*

𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃, waiting for Kayla to arrive. She said she had some "big news" to share. We had no clue what was happening so we waited a while for her. 

"SOMEONES HERE!" Julia screamed. As she ran out of the room to unlock the door. My heart was beating quick, I was excited to hear what the big news was.

"WELL JULIA IS IT KAYLA!?" Olivia hollered. We heard a giggle in the kitchen.

"JULES!" I screamed. Kayla and Julia walked inside the room. Our eyes widened waiting to hear the "news".

"okay so?" Julia said eagerly waiting for Kayla to talk. She had a big smile on her face.

"Do we have to guess or some shit?" I asked. Kayla rolled her eyes.

"guys...William asked me to be his girlfriend!" she cheered. 

"And you said yes right?" Julia asked. She nodded. We all smiled and gave her a hug.

"Oh my god that's great Kayla!" Olivia complimented while sitting back down. Kayla's smile wouldn't brush off. Everything felt so happy now. It was like the room had just turned around.

We talked for a bit until the topic changed to something way different.

"So what's happening between you and Louis?" Kayla questioned. I bit my lip.

"Nothing special" I answered. There was a long, awkward pause.

"anyone get the feeling he's acting strange?" Olivia noted. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, there's something bugging him because every time we talk he tries and mention something, but he never fully says it." I added. 

"That's odd.. yesterday I was at Williams house and I saw a text from Louis about Victoria or something.. I didn't quite see it tho" Kayla explained.

"Victoria is acting strange as well.. there's something going on between those two" I said.

"No shit , they're dating" Julia pointed out. I rolled my eyes.

"No y/n's on to something, I heard Victoria talking on the phone about some plan with Louis" Olivia observed. My eyebrow raised.

" Oh my god wait, Kayla remember yesterday you took a video of you and William like one of those stupid vlogs, well his phone might be in the back around we can maybe check?" I mentioned. Kayla nodded her head, she opened her phone. We all gathered next to her.

"Here! look it shows his phone right there" she said while pointing to the screen.

"What does it say?" Julia asked, squinting her eyes.

" hmm it says, yeah never mind, I have no clue on what it says, its a whole fucking paragraph" Olivia blurted. Kayla took a screenshot and made her way into an app.

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"I'm clearing the footage" she replied, putting an effect on it.

"There you go, it says ' Hey Will, yeah I'm not sure I can keep this whole secret for long I feel like y/n will find out about Victoria and I and it's risky. Should I back away or something?' " Kayla read. My eyes widened.

"Find out about what?" Julia commented.

"that's what we have to figure out" Olivia stated. I nodded my head.

"So what exactly do we know?" Olivia asked.

"We know that there's something going on between Louis and Victoria, that y/n can't find out, we know that they have a plan of some sort and that's about it" Kayla said as she wrote all the facts down on her phone. Olivia nodded her head.

"Alright this is simple, we know that Louis clearly has a thing for y/n" Olivia stated. My jaw dropped.

"Oh my god wait! What if their whole dating thing is just a lie? What if it's just to make me jealous or something so that I'll want Louis more?" I began. 

"Yes, but how do we know that's true?" Julia asked. I shrugged.

"We don't,  which means y/n has to make him confess" Kayla responded.

"And how will she do that?" Olivia questioned. I grinned.

"easy, All I have to do is give him hints that I know, make him feel horrible inside so that he confesses and well knowing Louis he won't, which means that he'll have a trick up his sleeve but I'll see it coming and knock it away making him say it. And that's how we'll know the truth. If he wants to make me feel like crap, well I'll make him feel worthless" I said filling in all the points. I knew exactly what I was doing. And I wouldn't mess it up. 

"Okay this is how you'll start" Kayla began.