Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

All Rights Reserved

*Natalie's POV*

As Niall begins leaning in, I can't help myself. Our lips touch. I drop the flowers and they land on the floor with a thud. He traces my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him in. My hands find their way to his golden locks and I feel everything between us vanish.

We take a break for air. "This isn't right," I say and he kisses me.

"What are you talking about?" he asks and crashes his lips against mine. I pull away and look into his blue eyes while panting.

"We aren't together," I explain and kiss him once more and pull away.

"Then let's be together once again. Give me a second chance. Please," he responds and crashes his lips into mine and I pull away with a smile.

"You're one lucky guy, Niall, because I am giving you a second chance," I exclaim and crash my lips into his. No more talking.

He picks me up and carries me towards the staircase. He walks up the stairs while still passionately kissing me. I know exactly where he is heading, too. The spare bedroom which temporarily my room.

He opens the door and closes it. He walks over to the bed and falls onto it.He breaks the kiss and looks into my green eyes begging him to keep going. "Are you ready?" he asks and I know exactly what he means.

"Yes," I whisper and kisses me once more. He slips his hands up my shirt and takes it off. I don't stop him this time. I don't want him to stop this time. There is something about this moment and everything leading up to it that makes it unique and special.

He unhooks my bra and throws it across the room. He pulls my skirt down and throws it across the room in the same direction as the bra. He pulls my panties down and drops them next to the bed. He pulls the covers over us and I unbutton his shirt. I take it off and throw it across the room and I pull down his pants and throw them in the direction of the shirt. I slip his boxers off and drop them next to the bed.

"I never thought I could be so close to somebody and feel something as special as this," Niall whispers and I smile.

"Same," I whisper and he crashes his lips into mine. He starts kissing my neck trying to find my soft spot while he's on top. He finds it with no problem and a groan escapes my mouth. "Oh, Niall," I moan and he smirks. "Harder, harder!" I shout and he gets closer and moves in more and sucks on my neck. Another groan esacpes. He moves in and out and I feel sensation wash over me. "Ahh," I say and he starts kissing my belly.

"You're so pretty," he says looking up at me. He kisses my neck and leads to my lips.

"You're so perfect," I say and he falls down next to me. He wraps his arm around my bare body and he pulls me closer.

"I think you are the most wonderful girl I have ever seen," he says and kisses my neck from behind.

I hear the door knob turning and Niall does too. He turns his attention towards the door as Louis walks in. "Dude!" Niall shouts hiding me from view of Louis.

"Wait, what just happened?" Louis asks curiously. "Did you use protection?"

"Yes, now leave!" Niall shouts and Louis obeys. He locks the door behind him as he leaves. "Sorry about that," Niall states as he turns to me.

"It's ok," I reply and we both start blushing wildly.

I get out of the bed and slip into my clothes. Niall does the same. His hair is messed up and mine is somewhat messed up as well.

"You know what? I just realized that you haven't met my family yet," Niall explains randomly.

"I haven't," i confirm.

"Let's get on the first plane to Ireland and we can visit them. I know for a fact that they will love you," he exclaims and grabs my waist pulling me closer to him. "You are definitely the one for me."

"You're the one for me," I respond. I never thought I would say that after what he did, but it happened. I guess it's true when someone says if you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it doesn't, it was never meant to be.

"Let's go tell everyone we're together again," Niall suggests.

"Knowing Louis, everyone probably knows," I reply with a laugh.

"Man, I am so glad you forgave me. You have no idea how happy I am right now," he explains and pulls me really close to him. "You have such an impact on me that I can't even think straight right now. Every single time I look at you, it's like the first time."

"I think you are so wonderful and just overally such a great guy," I state. "If one day in the future, our relationship doesn't fit as well as it does now, promise you'll never forget me."

"Why would our relationship not be a perfect fit?" he asks raising an eyebrow.

"You know, in case our feelings change and one of us changes somehow and we can't stop it. What if one of us falls for someone else and nothing can be the same ever again?" I ask and he just shakes his head.

"Not with us and even if it does happen, I would never forget you. You have given me too many unforgettable moments," he exclaims.

"If one day we do change our feelings, promise me that every full moon of a month, you will look up at the sky and know I am under the same one as you. Promise me that maybe deep in our hearts we will feel a spark that we felt that very first day we laid eyes on each other. Promise me that maybe we can relive everything we've been through and understand that we were meant to be, but we just fizzled out. Promise me," I explain as a tear threatens to spill from my eye.

"Don't cry, Nat. There is nothing to cry over. We are together again and nothing can ever break this relationship ever again," he explains and I nod.

"Ok, I believe you," I say and he takes my hand.

We walk out of the room and down into the kitchen where the four boys and their girlfriends are sitting eyeing us suspiciously.

"They were shagging in the spare bedroom!" Louis blurts out and my cheeks feel like they're burning and Niall is blushing as well.

"So I am guessing they are a couple again," Harry states.

"I want to bring her home and have her meet my family," Niall explains and puts his arm around me. I smile and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I guess I will look up two plane tickets to Ireland quickly," I exclaim and wiggle out of his grip. I go to Lou's computer and go on the internet. I find two tickets to Ireland for tomorrow at 5 in the afternoon. "Here, there are two tickets available for tomorrow at 5 pm."

Niall goes on the computer and purchases them. He prints them out and looks at me with a charming smile. "I guess there is no turning back now."

*the next day* outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67406630

 As I wake up, I rush to the bathroom and slip into an outift I could find. It was going to be cold in Ireland since it was freezing here in England so I put on a purple sweatshirt over my red sweater I picked out. I also got white skinny jeans with light grey zebra stripes on them and red high tops. I have been dying to wear those shoes since I bought them a few weeks ago, but never got around to it.

I run downstairs with my suitcase packed. I see Niall waiitng for me at the door with his suitcase packed as well.

"It's 2:00 right now, so we better hurry," Niall says as he takes my hand and leads me to his car.