Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

All Rights Reserved

****February 1st****

Natalie's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67337980

Penny's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/penny1/set?id=66217861

*Natalie's POV*

As I get out of bed, I slip into my clothes so excited for the day ahead. Penny is sleeping on the couch and I could tell she didn't mind coming up here to New York if Harry was involved.

I walk into the living room and cook breakfast. I make eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I know Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn will be here any minute now and I want to surprise them with food and I know Niall will like that.

I finish cooking when I hear a knock at the door. I look through the peep hole and see an anxious Niall standing there holding a box of chocolates. Butterflies start to form in my stomach and I became nervous. I haven't seen my boyfriend in a little over a month. I want everything to be perfect.

I open the door and Niall steps inside. "Natalie, you look beautiful," he gasps and hugs me. He hands me the chocolates and kisses my cheek. "I smell bacon."

"Of course, you smell bacon. Well, you will be happy to know that I made breakfast for all 5 of you. Where are the other 4?" I ask curiously.

"They were taking too long and I just wanted to see you so badly," he explains and I laugh.

"Nat, why didn't you wake me up?" Penny asks as she wakes up from Niall and me possibly being too loud.

"I am sorry," I say and she walks to the bathroom giving me a cold glare the whole way. "Anyway, I just want today to be perfect because I haven't seen you in a long time it feels like."

"It does feel like such a long time. I feel like you are the only girl in this whole world who makes the days I'm not with you go by so slow," Niall explains and puts his hand on my waist. I set the chocolates on the table and wrap my arms around his shoulders. I lean in and kiss him. I can tell he is smiling through the kiss.

He traces my bottom lip with his tongue and open my mouth a little to let him in. He picks me up and spins me around and sets me back down on the ground. Everything seems like a fairytale. He lowers his hands to my bum and my hands find a way to his blonde hair.

The moment gets ruined by someone coughing and I stop kissing Niall and gasp for air. I look over and realize the culprit is Louis. "How did you get in here?" I ask.

"Penny let us in," Harry says walking over to Penny and putting his arm around her waist.

"Dude, what about Taylor Swift?" I ask and Harry laughs.

"That didn't work out. I think Penny is much prettier and more my type anyway," he explains and kisses Penny's cheek.

"Anyhoo, I am guessing Niall is now happy?" Zayn asks and I look at Niall with a bewildered look.

"What?" I ask and put my arms around Niall's waist pulling him closer to me.

"He wouldn't shut up about you for the past month and I was getting annoyed," Louis blurts out. "All we heard was 'I hope Natalie will always love me' and 'Natalie is such a good kisser' and 'Natalie is so perfect' and 'I love her' and 'Her brown hair is perfect' and 'Her green eyes make me melt' and 'I miss her' and-"

"I think she gets it," Niall cuts him off and his cheeks are a shade of red.

"I think it's adorable," I say and kiss his cheek. I then walk over to the kitchen and get plates for Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Penny, and me. I set them on the table and everyone sits down. My mom then walks out of her room and heads to the door.

"I am going to work now, so you guys behave," she commands as she opens the door slightly.

"Ok, mom," I reply. "See you later."

"Bye, love you," she responds and leaves without even waiting for me to say I love her back.

"I love you, too," I mumble a little late and she doesn't hear me.

"Well, after this, who wants to play spin the bottle?" Louis asks and everyone exchanges awkward glances.

"Are you sure? There are only two girls, dude, and they have boyfriends," Liam explains being his mature self.

"Fine, I will make the rules simpler and less fun since you all are being cowards. If you spin and it lands on someone the same gender as you, you can spin again, but you have to kiss whoever the bottle lands on if that person is the opposite gender," Louis explains.

"Fine, but if anything goes wrong we are stopping," Zayn states.

"Ok, good. Natalie do you have a bottle?" Louis asks me and I shrug.

"I have a water bottle," I reply and he nods in agreement.

I stand up and walk over to the sink and get the empty water bottle lying on the side of the sink. I pick it up and head over to the circle made on the living room floor. I squeeze in between Niall and Louis.

"Ok, Natalie, you can go first," Louis says and my hand is shaking. If I don't get Niall, I am so scared of what may happen. This cannot land on someone besides Niall. I spin the bottle and it lands on the brown eyed boy sitting across from me, Liam Payne.