off target

The hands of the clock told two forty-eight. Less than fifteen minutes before this hell ended.

Research II is one of my favorite subjects. Why? Because we always take that class in the library and the fact that the library is the coldest spot on the campus is one good reason for me to love it. Today though, as I sat at one of the long tables in the library with a biology book in my hands for some research to do, I realized there are days when I should consider it an UN-likable class. The exception is when you are forced to have a Research class with another section.

I sighed and pretended to read the book but actually was watching around. A group of girls on my side were constantly whispering in each other's ears while drooling over, yes you know it, Sasuke. Because as luck would have it, the other section turned out to be the top section where he belongs.

Uchiha Sasuke, who sat three tables away from me, was talking on his phone ignoring the warning glimpse he had received from the teacher. But when Asuma-sensei hinted for the third time around, he had enough

"Uchiha!" Despite the spacious area of the library, Asuma's voice ran resonant calling everyone's attention. In a second that followed, all eyes flew at the said bishounen. The girls on my side quoted 'poor Sasuke caught by that mean Asuma'. Stupid girls. If they knew what virtue means then they should have known Sasuke's more worth to be called ''mean'.

"If I was Asuma-sensei I would have ordered that Uchiha outside," I whispered on Hinata who sat beside me and simply smiled. He's so full of hot air that he amazingly irritated me.

"See you in the locker. I gotta hung" Sasuke said loudly annoying the teacher more before he hung up his phone. He stood up and walked across the library. Much to everyone's expectation, Sasuke willingly surrendered his phone to Asuma-sensei throwing in amazement all of us "Excuse me for the interruption. I'll go to the detention office now" An evident smile was plastered on Sasuke's face as he trudged out of the library leaving the sensei insulted.

If Sasuke wasn't just a son of a billionaire CEO. Surely, inequality of life was manifested perfectly in his very being.

"Ouch!" Haruno Sakura snapped as she hit the locker with a loud thud. Sasuke didn't mind her plea neither his powerful actions. Instead, he pushed her body more against the metal lockers and kissed with a bruising force.

As usual, in every fucking session of Sasuke, a crowd always formed around. he definitely loves being publicized. "I got detention because of you," he said between kisses.

"At least close your locker before doing that" Neji commented. Sasuke ignored him.

He slipped his hand under Sakura's skirt and surprised, Sakura hit the locker again shaking the shelves greatly. Haruno Sakura bent in an awful ache, the pain finally ending their intercourse. Sasuke smiled, satisfied. When Sasuke bent down, Sakura thought he'll help her up but to her dismay, he picked up the notebook which fell from his locker. He placed back his notebook and closed his locker.

Sasuke felt someone touch his shoulder. When he turned around, he first saw that distinguishable auburn hair "It fell from your notes" Gaara said impassively emphasizing the letter in his hand.

Sasuke laughed "Another love letter" He really didn't care "Just throw it," he said.

"It seems interesting" Gaara commented while reading the letter.

Sasuke just smirked and went on his way. Hyuga Neji and the rest of the group followed him except Gaara who was left with the note.

Interesting, on Gaara's vocabulary, means peculiar. So Shino Aburame shared the same interest to read the letter and was left behind with the red-haired lad.

Minutes later, Shino let out a laughing sound which made all eyes turn back to him. Because as everyone knew, it is odd for Shino to smirk, moreover laugh.

Sasuke turned around and walking back to them, he yanked the letter from Shino and read:

For a self-proclaimed elite like you,

You asshole. Do you think you're cool? You fucking suck, rub that fact on your stinking face. If you're rich, why don't you buy a comb so you can fix your goddamn stiff hair? I mean, you look like a hobo with that hairdo. And if you know what proper hygiene means, why have bubonic plagues growing under your armpit. I advise you to acquaint yourself with the world of Deodorants. You're a total gross! Spare some female life. And also if you think cheating on other girls while having a LEGAL girlfriend is cool, well it's UNCOOL! Especially to cheat on someone as exceptionally beautiful as me? So go fuck some devil. Remember this day coz I'm dumping you, jerk!

P.S: I wish you'll drop dead after reading this. Cheaters like you aren't worth my time

Last P.S: Call me so we can fix our separation.

Last, Last P.S: FUCK YOU!

Uchiha Sasuke fell into a dead silence.

I pulled another notebook from my locker and checked every leaf. Not here either.

Where the hell did I put that? I pulled out another notebook... then another one... and another one until I have eventually piled all my things out of my locker not minding that they blocked part of the hallway.

Someone tapped me from behind. When I turned around, Hinata was there with my things in her arms "Of all the time, why did you decide to clean your locker during dismissal?"

"I'm not cleaning it," I said as I took my things from her and dumped them back on my locker "I'm looking for a letter," I told Hinata, who looked confused as I continued searching through my unorganized things "Remember I told you I was late and don't have my homework because I did a letter for Sai last night?"

Where is it? I flipped on the pages of my notebooks again. Where did I put that? I tried to think more.

Think.

Think.

Think.

Thi— I almost jumped out from my spot upon feeling a sudden vibration. Flipping open my phone, I greeted the caller "Hel—?"

"WHO THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU?"

I was shocked by the violent attack of words by a total stranger. But what was more shocking was that something was vaguely strange. Odd, but I somewhat heard his words twice.

...his words twice

...words twice

...twice

Then it hit me.

As if by intuition, I turned sideways specifically 50 degrees east of north. Thirty lockers away from me, a crowd formed with Uchiha Sasuke in the center and he was... he was...— he was holding a GODDAMN PHONE!

Oh, God