Definitely no!

"That's terrible, Ino. Maybe by tomorrow, everyone in school would know it too. What will we do? Oh, what will you do?" Tenten said as we sat around a table inside a bakeshop near Hinata's house. She forked a bite-size of her cake then continued talking hysterically.

"But haven't it crossed you that if Gaara knows it, Sasuke should know it too and if he knows it, he should be terrorizing you this very moment," Hinata said to me, her cake left untouched on the table.

I told her Yes, it should be like that. But Sasuke wasn't terrorizing me that very moment meaning he still doesn't know it. That damn Gaara's the only one who knows it.

"Maybe he wants to blackmail you. And only after that will he tell it to Sasuke making your life worse than worst" Tenten finished her cake and I told her she was becoming a gourmand like Chouji every single day. "Ino, I'm your good friend and I suggest you do something before you lose time because there's no way in hell Sasuke would not know you wrote that letter"

During this time I do look high at Tenten. She was always open to positive and negative outlooks of life. She usually sounds nonsensical but words slipping her tongue were always a fact. I sighed and told them I just don't know what to do right now. I might as well approach Sasuke and apologize and be sorry. And he might as well kick me on the ass. And everyone in school might as well despise me because I insulted their Sasuke. And I might as well just drop out.

Hinata said it was stupid.

"I KNOW!" Everyone turned around us and I hushed Tenten and she sat back. She told us she just knows what to do. I saw a spark in her eyes. I told her, No and just shut up,

"But Ino, there's no harm in trying it," Hinata said adding confidence in Tenten's plan. She was now under her.

I told them "Have they not thought that it would be worse, much worse when I was in the midst of pretending when he realizes I was the one who wrote the letter and he might just as easily realize I was just pretending too? He could have me not only kicked out but also murdered out in fury."

"That gives us the reason to set out our plan real soon"

I said I would never comply.

"And do you know Sasuke's birthday is next week?"

I said I don't give a damn.

"We could arrange something there, hasn't it crossed you?"

I said it hasn't crossed me.

"Ino, you're stupid," Tenten said.

I said I certainly was

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to know the truth, I don't know how it happened or how it even began. But 96 hours later, I found myself sitting at the edge of my bed fully absorbed by the book Uchiha Sasuke: The Life of a Prettyboy Volume XII, Chapter III. When Tenten first brought one of the volumes, the first thing I did is that I laughed out and the next thing I did is that I thought maybe someday I'll change the goddamn title into Uchiha Sasuke: The Life of a Cephalized Metazoa.

Minutes later, someone entered the room. I didn't even notice it. I told you I was fully absorbed.

Tenten said my time is up. I folded my sleeves "Okay, bring it on"

Tenten showed a photo of a girl "Tell something about her"

She was Sasuke's 5th girlfriend. Theirs was a three-day-long relationship. They make out on the first day, they never meet on the second, and on the third, he caresses her in public, kisses her in public, and dumps her in public when he said that she was no good kisser. That ended it.

"So what does Sasuke like in a girl?"

I told her according to what was written in Volume VI, Sasuke once said he likes witty, shy, and untouched girls. But that was a lie and the only truth about that is the 'untouched' part. He actually likes loud and outrageous girls and on many occasions, he also breaks his principle that he likes virgins. Take for example Kin. He also likes fair-skinned, shorthaired girls.

"You've got everything right, Ino, except that Sasuke likes long-haired girls instead"

I told her she was wrong. Girls like Sakura, Kin, and Temari think so though because Sakura said so when she misunderstood Sasuke's statement when he said he likes her long hair when actually what he meant in saying so is that long hair suits her enormous forehead. But once, only once, did Sasuke said in a full tone of seriousness that he'd rather take a shorthaired girl because long hairs always ruin his necking and kissing. So much for a maniac.

"Ino, I can't believe you mastered his life and profile!"

I dropped the book and sprawled over the bed. I hugged my pillow "I can't believe I'm doing this"

Tenten was staring. "What?" I snapped at her.

"You did follow my directions," I told her I did follow every single thing she said which includes me sneaking my brother's conditioner which he uses to make his hair shiny. I did spend a lot of effort in getting that and I now wonder what my brother will do if he finds it out "Maybe I'll return it first before he arrives"

I told Tenten my brother had been coming home late, busy with his girlfriend.

"I think I'll go now. It's getting late" I yawned and accompanied her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're back awfully early," I said as I occupied a seat near him, a glass of strawberry milk in my hand. He was still wearing his school uniform while eating his dinner. It was past 11 o'clock.

I asked him where he took his girl. He said it was none of my business and shooed me away. I earned a glare from him when I said Oh, hell.

"Do you know Sasuke's celebrating his birthday this week?"

He said Yeah, so what?

"Everyone in school is coming, are you?" I wanted to know if he would be there. I don't want him though because it would ruin our plans.

Ha said he may, he may not "Look, why the hell do you keep on asking, ha?" he said because I was disturbing him and his dietary affair which includes eating his all-time favorite fish tofu in oyster sauce.

"Well, do you think Sasuke would like a girl like me?" I asked because if you want to know the truth, his answer is always the opposite of what will happen. I swear it always was.

He stared at me for a minute. He thought I had gone crazy. He knows I hate Sasuke as he hates his gut too "Definitely no," I could almost kiss his feet when he said that. I said he was damn right; Sasuke will never ever fall for a girl like me. Then I stood up and went straight to sleep.

When morning came, I did my usual routine. The day passed with no major mishap. That night we went to the mall to look for the dress I would wear at the party. Somehow, I thought if I did everything right, things would go as planned. Rarely does it happen that I did something half-heartedly. I could pretend to be in love with Sasuke for the sake of my future school year. I felt extremely noble for having remembered and remained noble for three days. Then Sasuke's birthday came and disaster struck