Broken neck

What is more nauseating than a party where every single known bitch, every single dirty-looking varsity player, every single conceited I'm-so-high socialite kid in your school have gathered to form a union of bastards to rejoice for the 18th birthday of yet another goddamn bastard. Now that kills me.

A waiter was roaming on the poolside and I picked a glass from the tray he was carrying around. I emptied it in one gulp "Man, this tastes awful!" The waiter stared at me. I didn't know why the hell he was staring but he was terribly staring, I resisted stabbing his eye.

"You don't drink it straight, ma'am" He gave me one last unsatisfied look then went away shaking his head. The moron didn't even wait for me to return the glass. He just went away shaking his stupid head.

Anyway, my shoes were killing me so I decided to go to the lounging area where there were relatively fewer people. I lounged there for around ten minutes, absorbing the grand place when Hinata and Tenten came over. They looked perfect. I mean with those dresses and shoes, they looked pretty. I made a silent note of myself.

"Have you seen Sasuke?" Tenten asked silently as they sat beside me

"Have you seen Sasuke?" Tenten asked silently as they sat beside me. We were really cautious. Just another one knowing our plan and we're dead.

"Nah, have you?" I said massaging my sore foot, "You know what, these heels kill me"

"Hey stop complaining!" Tenten said, "And I haven't seen him too"

I sighed and put back my sandals. There was a wall clock adjacent to me and mentally, I computed that we had been looking around for the Uchiha for exactly two hours, 26 minutes, eight seconds the same time we had arrived at the goddamn place. I was having the strange feeling that we had gone to the wrong party.

A waiter crossed the threshold and I approached him to inquire about the celebrant. He was awkward to answer but then he replied, his very words were that the celebrant was a certain 'handsome, somewhat brooding rich kid from the Uchiha family. He missed the word 'bastard' but I let it slip for the time being. I asked if he had seen him— the Uchiha. He said the only time he had seen him was when he gave a short instruction to the service crew about how to entertain certain guests like Sakura-bitch. In short, he had not seen him during the party. I thanked him. When he left, I just realized he was the same waiter on the poolside.

"What did he say, Ino?" Hinata asked when I returned. I told them.

"This is bad. No sign of Sasuke. No progress in the plan" Tenten looked devastated. We looked devastated.

I was nibbling a dessert that I got from another roaming waiter and said, "Oh is it that bad?" I was only joking but Tenten and Hinata practically gave me a stare. Boy did it made my appetite gone. I dropped the dessert.

"Wherever Sasuke hides, we'll definitely seek him!" Tenten said with an outburst. I was simply tossing my hair "We'll split. I go there. You go there, Hinata. You go wherever you want, Ino" Tenten was in newfound spirit. Hinata was all in a smile. I was all in a sigh.