Chapter One: Found

Macy POV
I was running. Yea thats what I was doing. I was running from a heard of walkers. There were about 15 to 20 walkers behind me. Until I tripped over an old fallen down tree and hurt my ankle pretty bad. Then all of a sudden two walkers fell on top of me. As I was trying to fight them off, I heard gunshots and the two walkers that were on top of me went limp and someone pulled them off of me.

"Are you okay?" The voice asked as I looked up to see a boy about my age, 14 maybe 15 staring at me with concern. "Yea I'm okay" I said starting to blush as he stared at me. "I'm Carl, Carl Grimes" he said extending his hand for me to shake it and I did. "Macy Dixon" I said and his face turned to a confused look. "Do you know a Daryl Dixon?" He asked as my eyes widened. "Yes that's m-my dad" I said stuttering trying not to cry.
"He has another daughter? Do you have a twin named Shelby because I swear someone in our group looks exactly like you?"he said. "Do you know where they are?!"I asked with excitement. He nodded and took my hand and we ran through the woods to a prison, then everything went black.

A/N
First chapter. I hope you guys liked it and VOTE AND COMMENT!! Thank you lovelies😘