Chapter 4

(Y/N)'s POV

   I woke up this morning with pizza on my face and my hair everywhere. I get up and head to the bathroom and wash up. I got dressed into a pair of black skinnies with a black crop top that said 'Rock On.' I head out into the main area and chill for a little while before Mikey comes in and asks if I am okay with toast and scrambled eggs. I tell him it's fine and rush to the bag I brought witth me to get (Your/Favorite/Book). As I am reading I hear grunting from our 'training room.' I get up, laying my book down, and head to where the grunting is coming from. "Raph? Are you you okay?", I ask. "Yeah, some of us want to train to beat those bone heads to get our home back.", Raph replied angrily. "Raph, I want my home back and my family back, too. Just every awesome ninja needs rest.", I said, smiling. He looked over to me and then pulled me into him. We look into eachother's eyes for a moment before he speaks, "At least that awesome ninja is training to get that back for you." I glare at him, "As if Rahie.", I say, before rushing into our kitchen. Raph chases after me and pins me down on the kitchen floor. We look into eachother's eyes for a moment before we hear someone clearing their throat. I look up to see everyone staring at the two of us. I push Raph off of me and sit at the table to eat. That was sort of funny, but embarassing at the same time.

                                                                                Raph's POV

   Lately, I have been feeling closer with (Y/N). She is like a little sister to me. She is sort of like Leo, but she is a little more nurturing? I don't know. She is just really chill to mess with, and yet she still is a great warrior. I hope we can get closer over time because I want to be best friends with her, which is not something you would hear me say everyday about anyone. Once I was done eating I follow (Y/N) back to the main area, where she is sitting down reading (Y/F/B). "So... you're a bookworm, huh?", I ask, smirking. "Yes. Sort of.", she replies. "What's the book about?", I ask her. She gets in description about the whole book like she has read it many times, which I'm pretty sure she has. "I just love this book so much. My master showed it to me when I was only twelve years old. Ever since then I fell in love with the book.", She says smiling, still looking down at the book. "You and your Master must have been pretty closer, huh?", I ask. "Yeah. I miss him so much. He was the best! He taught me everything, and was like my other father to me. I just wish I could get him back.", she said, looking down sadly. I put my hand on her shoulder, "I promise we will get him back, and your family." She looks up and smiles at me. "Thank you Raph. You are the best friend anyone could ever ask for." "I was hoping you would say that. You are my best friend, too.", I say, smiling back. 

                                                                                (Y/N)'s POV

   After my chat with Raph, I feel more confident on finding my family and Master Shiki. I walked to my room and changed into more appropriate workout attire. I walk into the 'training' room and started to do some training, when all of a sudden I felt another presence there with me. I look over and see Leo. "Hi Leo.", I say, smling brightly, enough to make my cheeks hurt. "Hey (Y/N).", he says, smiling back. "Do you want to train with me? Maybe spar a little?", I ask. "Yeah, of course. I would love that.", Leo responds. We start to spar, and next thing I know Leo pins me down. That's weird, usually I could pin him down or still be up on my feet. I guess I must have been in deep thought about somethng. I continue to stare at Leo and next thing I know we were both starting to lean in. Before anything could happen Master Splinter comes in and tells us to get ready for patrol. We both get up quickly and go get ready. The only thing going through my mind is was Leo trying to kiss me? Did I want to kiss him back? No, never, I don't even have feelings for Leo. Do I?

~~~~A/N~~~~~~

Are you enjoying the story so far? I hope you all do. If any of you guys see any speling errors let me know that way I can fix them if I have to, because I know sometimes my spelling can be off when I am typing.