Chapter 10

Leo's POV

                                                                                         ---------------------------

                   We landed on the building seeing all the Kraang bots, and all the damage they're causing. I start building up this anger I never thought would ever get me. I guess with everything that's happened, you break. I wonder if that's what happened to Raph. All the damage and hurt he's went through, and that causes his anger.  I start coming up with a plan, and I have it until Raph beats me. He runs down and starts crashing the Kraang bots heads. Guess that ruins my plan. Time to come up with another plan, while I beat this Kraang bot. All of us fought the bots, and now just to save the people of New York and change them back. "Donnie! Do you have a cure yet?", I yell to him. "No, sadly. I have to go back and work on that. Lets leave and head back to the lair.', Donnie says. I nod my head and call for Raph and Mikey. We all disappear from the night back at home. Once back Donnie rushes to his lab and checks to see if he can figure something out. "OH MY GOSH! GUYS GET IN HERE!", Donnie yells. We all rush in and Donnie is holding up a piece of paper. "What is that supposed to be?!", Raph questions. "It's the formula for a cure, and a note." "When did this happen?" I question Donnie. "When (Y/N) was here." he says, softly. I just stare. I miss her too much. "Read it!", Mikey yells.                                                                                       Dear Family,

                                                                        Thank you for treating me as one of your own members. For making me feel like I belong and protecting me. I know you will read this soon. I left this note with the formula for the cure. I wrote this before heading to Shredders lair. If you find this don't come looking for me. I will come for you guys. Just stay put and save New York. Don't worry about me. I love you all. Stay safe. If I'm dead, don't be upset. Move on and be happy with your lives. And Donnie if you're reading this, don't read this part out loud. And don't do it. I'm warning you. I think my feelings for Leo have conquered me. I felt weak and useless when you all left me, but I realized it was Leo. I feel like he found me useless. I really care for him. But I swear if you read this in front of the guys and I find out you did, I will kill you when I see you.

                                                                                                             Love,

                                                                                                     (Y/N) (Y/L/N)

She loved me? She died for us? She left because of me? Why? Why do this to herself? She wouldn't be dead right now if it wasn't for me. I walked off as all the guys called me. I sat down in what I call my room now. Tears started pouring down my cheeks. I felt weak and hurt. Why? Why her? Why not me? 

                                                                                                 ********************

               "Leo. Leo, dude, lets go and save New York!", Raph said to me, placing a hand on my shoulder, disturbing my meditating. I open my eyes and nod my head. Time to save New York!

                                                                                                    ********************************

      "We saved New York! Everyone is back to normal, and no one has no memory of anything!", Donnie yells. "Yeah!", my brothers all shout happily. We now have our old home. It's all fixed up and now we get to go back to our old life. The old life that didn't have (Y/)- "Leo?" I hear a voice. "April, could you please leave me alone for now? I need some alone time." , i argue. "Alone time? After all this time of me being dead? You want alone time?" I turn around, "(Y/N)?", I question. "Yeah, dum-dum head.", she giggles. Oh that giggle I missed. I run to her and she runs away. "Why are running away?" I question her. " You told me to leave you alone. You told me you need personal time.", She tells me. I rush over to her and pick her up in a bear hug and spin her around. "I would never want you to leave me alone. You are my other half." I admit to her, automatically blushing. "I missed you Leo." She admits, blushing herself. I put her down and hold her hips, looking deep in her eyes. She looks back with so much adoration. I looked over to see everyone staring at us, smiling. I look back at her finally glad to have her back. Now, to just catch up with her. "Want to go for a walk?" she offers. "Of course.", I reply back, staring at her like she's my world. Who am I kidding she is MY WORLD.