Prologue

Prologue

Narrator's POV

The year is 2012 and you were walking home alone from your secret practices of ninjutsu that you have not fully completed yet with Master Shiki. As you were walking home the Purple Dragons captured you, and took you in a dark alley. 'Hey young lady, look we can make this quick. Give us your money, and we'll leave, but if you don't then we can take this the rough way.", the leader of the gang said. "No!", you shout at him. He picks you up and throws you to the ground. "Fine, then we'll do this MY way.", he said to you. He pulled out his knife, and just as he was about to stab you someone came to your rescue. Once they defeated the Purple Dragons they disappeared, but something caught your eye; four giant mutant ninja turtles. As they disappeared into the manhole, you called after them. "Thank you again!", you whisper to yourself, "My heroes."

*1 Month Later

You started getting serious about ninjutsu because of these turtles. The way they fought really inspired you to keep going and work your hardest. When you were done training for the day you went home to your family. "Hi mom, dad.", you say, kissing each of them on the cheek. "Hey sweetheart, look we have to talk about something, sit down.", your mother says to you. You sat down wondering possibly what they wanted to talk about. "What's wrong mom? Everything okay?", you ask, nervous. "Not really sweetheart. Look, we know you really love the martial arts and everything, and we were okay with that when it was just karate and all, but now we know you have been secretly doing ninjutsu.", your mother says. You got real scared because you didn't want them knowing. They approved of everything, but ninjutsu. You never knew exactly why, but they didn't. "I know mom. I wanted to tell you both, but you guys wouldn't approve of it. I really enjoy it mom, and it gives me hope to save the world some day. Ninjutsu can protect us all mom. Please you have to let me continue it?", you ask. "No (Y/N)!" "Dad please explain to mom that it's harmless fun?", you ask your dad. Your dad looks at you, then to your mother. "(Y/N), I think it's best for your own benefit if you didn't. It's a stupid thing to take up anyway. You could never save someone with just ninjutsu. It takes more than a little old culture martial arts." "But dad....." You say. "No buts (Y/N)!", your mother says, sternly. "I never get why you all don't want me to learn ninjutsu. There is nothing wrong with it. Even my master told me so! Please you have to let me go with this.", you beg. "NO (Y/N)! END OF DISCUSSION!", your mother shouts. "Mom-" "No more (Y/N)! You heard your mother, end of discussion!", your dad shouts at you. "God! Why can't you understand?!" "God dang it (Y/N) we said NO MORE!", your parents shout at you. " Please? I love ninjutsu!", you ask, in tears. "NO! GOD! GET OVER IT! YOU ARE NOT DOING NINJUTSU! IT IS STUPID, IT WON'T SAVE YOU, AND IT'S WORTHLESS! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!! GOSH! I WISH I NEVER EVEN HAD YOU! I HATE YOU (Y/N)! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE IF YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE THIS NONSENSE!", your mom shouts. "FIne. Maybe I will just leave and take my ninjutsu with me.", you shout upset. You run to your room, pack your things, and run to the dojo you train at. You put your stuff down, and make a place for yourself to sleep. "Well... I guess this is my new home.", you say.

*1 year later

It has been a year since the argument with your parents and you haven't been home since then. You were training right now with Master Shiki. He has taught you everything you need to know about ninjutsu. He has also sent you out to patrol and save anyone who needs your help. You've only helped very minimal of people, but it still made you feel good. You even have fought a man named Shredder. You fought him a couple of times because he had captured you, but you manged to get out every time. Once training was done you head to your room, and look through the newspaper that you picked up on your way home from school. The headline read 'Mutant Turtles Saving New York?' You read it laughing to yourself remembering figures about a year ago saving you. "(Y/N)!", your master shouted for you. You ran downstairs where he was, and asked "Yes Master Shiki?" "Get ready for more training. I am going to teach you to use the katanas, bo staph, sais, and nunchucks." "Yes Master Shiki.", you bow down. You got ready for the best weapon training you have ever had.

*Another year later

It is now 2014 and you were almost done training for good. You knew every ninjutsu move, how to use every weapon, and even your most favorited weapon. While finishing up your meditation you heard a loud noise from outside. You got up and when you did Master Shiki came running to you. "My child you have to leave now!", Master Shiki yelled. "Why? What's going o-on?", you asked, terrified. "Every villain has taken upon New York, and is mutilizing every citizen. I want you to leave and never look back!", Master Shiki yells at you. "Master Shiki, no I am not leaving without you! Please come wi-", you were suddenly cut off by a woman's yelling. You look out the dojo blinds seeing how chaotic it was. "(Y/N), please, my child, you have to leave without me. I want you to get as far from here as possible and don't come back. I will be fine." "No, please. I can't not without you. I need y-" "No (Y/N)! You are fully trained. I have tought you everything you needed to know. Please leave, and don't worry about me, I got this. Now go my child. GO!", Master Shiki said, pushing you out the back way. You might have ran, but you didn't fully follow orders. You ran to one place in New York where no one will ever bother to find you; underground.