Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV

   After my talk with Leo I headed to bed. I woke up the next morning refreshed, but still upset with everything that is happening. I walk outside to the main area of the pizza parlor to see April training with Master Splinter, Donnie working on retro mutigen, and Mikey doing his own little thing. I walk over to Mikey, "Hey Mikey? Where's Leo? Oh, and Raphael and Casey?" "Oh, they went back to our old lair to grab some stuff from there." "They went back? To the lair? With the Kraang watching our every move?", I ask, fearing of one of them getting hurt. "Yeah.", Mikey said. I rushed to get my bow and arrow and was about to leave when Leo, Raph, and Casey came back. "Hey guys.", they all said in unison. They gave everyone the stuff they requested from the lair. Once everything was handed back I rushed over to Leo. "Leo. Why did you leave?", I ask, worried. "Well, we left this morning to go back to the lair and grab the stuff we needed. Why? What's wrong with that?", he asks, in a more stern voice. "Well.... Well, I mean the Kraang are watching our every move and I just don't want none of you getting hurt.", I replied back. "Are you sure that's the real reason?", Leo asks me, in a more mocking tone. Just as I was about to answer Master Splinter was talking about his daughter, and then one of the guys asked him if this home was good enough. He replied back, "I am never truly home without my daughter." Leo offered to find Master Splinter's daughter who's name is Karai. I know I have heard that name somewhere before, but I can't put my finger on it. Without any further thoughts Leo said, "It's only ninjas so you all stay here." He looked at me and nodded his head to the side telling me to come with them. I nod my head and follow them out. Once we were out we found Karai and had to fight a few people to get her. When we got into this warehouse where Karai went all the guys were trying to get her to notice who she truly is. When she looked at Leo she remembered who she was and transformed back into her human self. Once I got a good look at her my eyes widen in shock.... Karai from Master Shredder, is Master Splinter's daughter and these four turtles' sister?

                                                                                Leonardo's POV

  I look over to (Y/N) and see her eyes widen in shock as she looks to Karai. Before I know it we were being attacked... again. We tried to fight, but we lost them and Karai.

*At the Dock

 I stood there watching as these two goons try to make a deal with Shredder. I look to Karai and go to her rescue. As we fought everyone who needed to be fought to get Karai back I saw (Y/N) fighting , too, but she  was still in her shocked period. Once I was done with my part of fighting I ran over to Karai and she looked east and said, "Comet." Next thing I knew she's gone.  When we were about to get attacked I threw a smoke bomb. We disappeared and we headed home.

*At home

"My son, where has Karai gone?", Master Splinter asks me. " Master Splinter, I had to let her go or Shredder would have taken her. I am such a falure.", I reply back. "My son, we will get her next time." I bow down and left. I bumped into (Y/N) while going back to my room. "Oh, I am sorry (Y/N).", I say. "No. It's fine. I was just on my way to meditate." "Mind if I join?", I ask. "It's no problem Leo. Feel free to join me anytime." We walked to our now called 'lair', and started to meditate. 

                                                                                        (Y/N)'s POV\

 While meditating with Leo my mind started to flashback with memories of the argument I had with my parents three years ago. I started quietly sobbing to myself. As I kept sobbing I felt someone grab a hold of my hand and squeeze it. When I opened my eyes I saw Leonardo holding it. As I looked down at it I started blushing, and I never blush easily. I look back up at him and notice he has an eye opened looking at me. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?", Leo asks. "Yes. I was just remembering of my family. Sorry if it bothered you.", I told Leo. "It is okay, (Y/N). You didn't bother me, I just wanted to make sure you were okay.", he said looking at me fully now. I looked down and started to blush again. "Well, thank you Leo. I appreciate it.", I replied, smiling at him, and he smiled back. We went back to meditating when all of a sudden Mikey screams. We rush to where Mikey was and looked at him. "Mikey, are you okay?", I ask. "No!", Mikey yells. "What's wrong Mikey?", Leo asks. "I pranked Raph, and now he's chasing me, but  I don't know where he disappeared to.", Mikey replies, obviously petrified. Leo and I start laughing, and I look at Mikey and hug him. "It's okay Mikester. I got your back.", I say. Mikey hugged me back even tighter,"OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU DUDETTE!" I laugh and look over to Leo, who is just smiling at us. I let go of Mikey and look over to Leo, "What you smiling about  fearless?", I ask, using one of Raph's nicknames for him as a joke. "O-oh, n-nothing.", Leo replies, embarassed. "Mhmm... Suree....", I reply back, giggling. Before I knew it I heard Raph coming silently, but I heard him still. I turn to where he was and when he was about to attack I attacked him, too. I pinned him to the ground, "Got you Raphie.", I said purposely. "Don't call me that (Your/ Most/ Embarassing/ Nickname).", he says, smirking knowing he used the nickname you hated most. " Whatever.", you said getting off of him. "So, Fearless, what do we do for the rest of the day?", Raph ask. Before Leo could speak Master Splinter says, "Nothing my sons. The rest of the day I want you guys to rest. You all need to rest." "Hai Sensei.", we all replied back. Soon were were all doing our own things to relax.