10✿

OKAY THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE VERY DEPRESSING AND SHORT. THE EPILOGUE WILL BE POSTED MONDAY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I stood on the edge of the bridge naked, arms out. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and counted to three. I heard screams in the background, but I ignored them, knowing it was my friends. Yet none tried to save me. Or stop me.

"I'm sorry." I said.

I pushed myself off the edge with my feet.

The wind felt great in my hair. I felt as if I were flying. But I wasn't flying. I was crashing. My arms were my wings that happened to be unable to save me. I was unable to save me from myself. My friends and family were unable to save me from myself.

I heard the screams of my friends, I could tell they were shaking in fear as they called the police. I heard the sirens just as I took my last breath. I hit the water and instantly died. I hit my head on a rock.

The description must have fooled you. It was the writer's idea, not mine. She knew it would end like this, but based the description on the parts of my life that I didn't kill myself about.

Like Derrick.

Like kissing him behind that magazine.

I wasn't dead an hour and I already missed his lips.

His smell.

I also miss my friends.

Mia.

Savannah.

Marie.

Ethan.

Dylan.

Jordan.

They figured out my clues to where I would be. Dylan knew this would happen, but he didn't know when and where. He could've never stopped me anyway.

My soul rised from my dead body and watched my shaking friends. They were all over the place. Derrick, Mia, Dylan, Jordan, Savannah, and Marie. They watched me die. They smelt the alcohol and drugs on me. I wrote them letters.

Derrick was scarred, I could tell. He was blinking rapidly as tears fell out of his eyes. I wish I could hold him. Finally, he dropped to the ground in tears. Dylan and Jordan tried to help him up, but they were strugging themselves.

Dylan was full on sobbing. He explained to everyone how he had watched his sister kill herself, now he watched me. Even though they watched me jump off the bridge, he still had to confirm it was me. Derrick became pissed that he knew about my tattoos.

Jordan didn't cry. No. But he did find where I carved my name into the bridge. He ran his hand over it for hours. Even though he didn't know me well, I was still important to him.

Mia passed out and had to go to the hospital. Once she woke up in the hospital she began to cry because she wasn't there with my body and friends.

Savannah and Marie cried for the rest of the day. I don't know what else since my soul had to leave at the end of the day. But I do know they held each other as they cried. They're going to be best friends for the rest of their lives.

Ethan stood there. He felt no emotion at all. I guess that's what happens when you watch someone die. Or when you watch someone kill themselves. Who knew that could turn a good boy emotionless? But I was in pain and what I did was what I wanted and what I still want. Even if it causes my friends pain.

You might think I'm selfish, I am not. I thought about everyone else my entire life. It was time I make my own decision. Sometimes things you do in life upset the others around you, but it's what you wanted.

My parents found out later that day, right before my soul had to go. My father didn't really care. My mother, however, cried and went to a bar. My friends will be paying for my funeral, even though I didn't want a funeral.

Blake and everyone else in my story was never informed while my soul was still on Earth.

Did you know when you go to Heaven you are assigned to look over someone else after a few years? I was assigned to be a guardian angel to a beautiful little girl named Kara Smith three years after I died. Yes, Luke's daughter! I don't know anything about his life, but I do know the parts when he is in her life.

During the three years before I was assigned to Kara, I had to do angel duties. Angel duties is making the weather and stuff. You thought mother nature did that? No, she gives you your period. Just saying.

The boogiemen aren't real or scary. They're assigned to scare your dreams so you can become tougher. You see, I didn't have a lot of nightmares, I guess that's what made me weak. Boogiemen are the nicest people you will meet in Heaven, seriously.

Fallen angels are the guardian angels or boogiemen that fail to do their job or act out, so they are fallen. They still keep their powers, but they go to Hell or back on Earth.

Where do the boys go? Well they can become a boogieman if they want or they can be a guardian angel.

I do miss my friends, but I'm able to go to Earth and check up on them. Of course they don't see me, but I see them and can feel their emotions.

I still have my red lipstick in Heaven. We all know Derrick wouldn't mind kissing my red hot lips, but neither do the other angels. Except they don't have a chance with me. I'm waiting for Derrick in Heaven.

Just lonely old depressing me.