Epilogue

Manik's p.o.v.

I paced around the hospital left and right. Nandini went unconscious this morning, god knows what happened.

The doctor came out and I asked what happened while she just smiled. I so wanted to punch her, I mean my wife is lying unconscious and she is smiling.

Doctor: arrange for a new room in your house.

She said and went, what did she mean by this, I thought Nandini liked our room, I went in to see Nandini.

Nandini: Manik, did you hear what the doctor said...

Manik: she said arrange a new room, Nandini, if you wanted a new room then you should have told me right, what was the need of getting unconscious...?

Nandini laughed and I shot a glare at her due to which she stopped laughing but once again started laughing.

Nandini: Manik, you are so dumb...

Manik(strictly): Nandini

Nandini: she meant that a new child is gonna come at our house, I AM PREGNANT

Manik: really!?

She nodded and I hugged her.

Some months later

I paced around the hospital left and right. This time knowing what happened, Nandini was delivering a baby. I wanted to have a girl and she wanted a boy.

Soon a nurse came out.

Nurse: congratulations! They are twins, a girl and a boy.

I went in and hugged my babies and Nandini. And now, we are a happy family.

The girl was named Myrah and the boy Manan.

**Hello guys!
Liked it?
Do vote and comment!
Thank you all for the reads, views and comments...
Bye Bye!!**