Chapter 10

Nandini got ready and applied light make up on her face. She had selected this dress...

She was all set and went to Manik's room to inform that and when she entered she was shocked at his handsome look

To say that he looked handsome would be an understatement. He had wore...

(Ignire the shopping bag)She was looking at him, lost in him

She was looking at him, lost in him. Manik felt a gaze on him and turned around to see who is there... And he was shocked. Well! It was truth that he never saw her in any western dress and today seeing her, he was hell shocked.

They both had an eye contact and was broken by Nandini.

Manik: shall we go?

Nandini: yes, sure

They both soon reached there and when they did, only 5 people were there: Mukti, Alya, Dhruv, Cabir and Navya. Manik knew all of them, Mukti, Alya, Dhruv, Cabir were his best friends and they had studied together till the college and Navya was the fiance of Cabir. Dhruv and Alya were in relationship while Mukti was married to Abhimanyu.
Manik introduced everyone to eachother and they were soon talking.

Nandini: mr. Malhotra, you said that this is an office party then where are others?

Mukti: Nandini, we actually made this excuse to meet you even Manik doesn't know

Nandini: if you would have said me like that then also I would meet you guys, there is no need for excuses

Navya: all that is fine, but lets go to shopping, my cocktail party is there tomorrow

Nandini: you guys go, I will go home

Alya: what yaar! Don't be a spoilt sport, we will all go.

All of them went and bought dresses for themselves and went to their homes.
Soon, it was night and Manik heard some sniffing sound. Nandini's room was next to Manik's room. So, he went there. He knocked but got no reply, so, he opened the door and saw Nandini crying...

 He knocked but got no reply, so, he opened the door and saw Nandini crying

Manik: miss. Murthy, what happened? Why are you crying?

Nandini: nothi...ng

Manik: please tell me

He said this and sat beside her.

Nandini: I am sca...red Mr. Malhotra

Manik: scared of what?

Nandini: scared of trusting, trusting anyone again. The way Harshad has broke my heart, I am scared of I will be able of mending it again, trusting anyone again, I am scared...

Manik: I understand but I am sure you will be able to trust, you have the power to

Nandini: will you help me?

Manik: huh?

Nandini: will you help me in identifying who I have to trust? will you help me mend my heart? Will you help me overcome my fears? Will you help me when I am weak? Will you help me take tiny steps like little little towards life again? Will you help me?

Manik: yes, I will, I will be with you every time you need me ...

Nandini just hugged him for some time and then they both slept in each others arms.
**hello guys!
How was the update?
Enjoyed it?
Do vote and comment!
Thank you for all the votes and comments till now
Thank you all!
And those who have not, pls colour the star orange, pls vote
Thanks**
p.s. - next update tomorrow
Till then stay safe, stay happy

-Dimple Suthar ♡