Chapter 9

She pushed him away and shouted...

Nandini: whatt the hell Harshad! First, you don't love me, second, you blackmailed Alya, third, you always lied to me and most importantly, you broke me apart and after that you are hugging me

Harshad: what are you saying? Just stop joking ok...

Nandini: what am I saying? Like seriously Harshad Saxena... What do you think are you?

Harshad: Nandini stop shouting...

Nandini: and why do you think I should listen to you?

Harshad: because I am your lover damm it

Nandini: oh! Yes, lover? The lover who makes me marry someone else

Harshad: oh! So, you can't even make a sacrifice for me?

Nandini: sacrifice? I have already made that.

Harshad: what do you mean?

Nandini: I mean that I am married to someone else who is Manik Malhotra, only to make you out of the jail but thank god my husband is not like you.

Harshad: oh! but why are you shouting?

Nandini: cause I know the truth that you never loved me, you were marrying me for my property and that you blackmailed Alya. I mean you played with me, my feelings for two years damm it.

Harshad: yes, I did. I did that. Why? Because I don't care, I don't care about anyone. I wanted you for your property which was with you after your parents died. Actually, I did fell in love with you, only for a week, for that week I felt why your parents died? But then, I realised that their property was with you, which is too good for me. So, your parents death is very very useful to me and I should get a reward for my acting which I did for 2 years. And also you think Manik is a good guy right but...

He was then given a tight slap on his cheek, by whom? Nandini.

Nandini: here is your reward.

She said and moved out of his house. As she walked, a lone tear escaped from her eye followed by many more. She saw Manik standing infront of Harshad's house. She just ran to him. Why? She did not know it but she felt like it. She went in his embrace and cried while Manik just hugged her.

They went home and Manik went in Nandini's room...

Manik: will you come to a party with me? Actually it is a office friends party where everyone are bringing their wife's along and if you come then my best friends will also have a talk with you which they want to have since our marriage

Nandini: ok, but didn't your best friends come to our marriage?

Manik: they did, but they could not have a talk with you so...

Nandini: oh! When is the party

Manik: today evening and the theme is western so please do not wear anything indian.

Nandini(teasing): ok, so you mean I always wear indian clothes.

Manik: yes, whenever I have saw you...

He said and went while Nandini just giggled on their conversation.

**Hello guys! Hope you liked it! Pls avoid mistakes and do vote and comment! Thank you**
p.s.- next update tomorrow

-Dimple Suthar ♡