Chapter 11

Nandini woke up and realised how they were sleeping, she went out of his hold and went to freshen up. Somewhere, deep down, she felt that her sleep yesterday was peaceful though both of them were sitting down. Manik woke up and realised that they spent their night together in eachother's arms. Unknowingly, a small smile came on his face.

He too freshened up and they both met eachother in the dining room, doing breakfast.

Manik: mrs. Malhotra, my dadi is coming here tomorrow evening, she will stay here for a week.

Nandini: ok, won't your parents come they were not there in the marriage too, I don't know anything about them

Manik: they died a year ago, in an accident. My mother was principal of s.p.a.c.e. and my father was a businessman whose business I am handling today. I had done my graduation through s.p.a.c.e. and fab 5 got famous during that time.  Later, all of us took our own career's after my parents death. My mother had saw a girl named Soha before her death and had decided the date to marriage. The date is the one I married you on. Actually, Soha denied the proposal of marriage as soon as she got to know about my parents death as she thought that I won't be able to handle the business and will get poor, not only she, all of them left me, only fab 5  and Abhimanyu was left with me. And this is the reason I married you because my mother had chose this date for my marriage and as Soha left me, I wanted a loyal wife, which I saw in you because I know you are truthful.

Nandini: you mean, you knew that Harshad had the video and this was all your plan

Manik: yes, I convinced Alya to do the act you saw in video

Nandini: so, you followed Harshad everywhere he went?

Manik: not me, my personal bodyguard.

Nandini: ok

They chatted for some more time and then went to get ready for cocktail party.

(Nandini is a scientist.) - just some info.

Manik had wore...

While Nandini had wore

Manik came to Nandini's room and seeing her he just got lost in her

Manik came to Nandini's room and seeing her he just got lost in her. She looked so beautiful. Nandini saw Manik and they had an eye contact.

Manik: you look beautiful!

Nandini: huh?

Manik: I mean lets go

Nandini: yes, sure.

They both reached Cabir's house and soon the party was in full flow...

**Hello guys! Liked it? Do comment and vote**
And yes I have made a cover....

**Hello guys! Liked it? Do comment and vote**And yes I have made a cover

Please tell me if you liked it? Pls!

p.s.- next update tomorrow
Till then stay safe, stay happy

-Dimple Suthar ♡