Chapter 13

**hello! Sorry was not able to update yesterday, the story will end at the 15th chater**

Nandini was ready in a beautiful saree and was waiting for dadi.

The bell rang and Nandini and Manik ran to open the door. Dadi came in.

Dadi(in anger): bahu, you have wore a saree

Nandini was confused if she had to wear a lehenga or something. She looked tensed till dadi and said...

Dadi: couldn't you wear jeans?

And dadi burst into laughter. While Nandini was shocked to see such a modern dadi.

Some days later

Manik(to dadi): I have fell in love with Nandini, but I don't know if I can tell her this, what if she is not ready for another relationship.

Dadi knew everything about Nandini. Even about Harshad.

Dadi: I understand.

She said and went for sleeping, unknown that someone heard this conversation.

A month later

Nandini now loves Manik but thinks it's an attraction while Manik knows that they both love eachother. Dadi has went back.

A lady named Soha Khurana was the neighbor of Malhotra's. She came in the house yesterday for asking something...

Soha: could I please get some sugar...

Nandini: yes...

Nandini went inside to bring sugar thinking that being from a rich family she couldn't buy sugar.

While in living room...

Manik was sitting on the sofa and doing rest, when Soha came and sat next to him.

Soha(seductively): mr. Malhotra, how is the work going on...?

Unfortunate for Soha, Nandini came out of the kitchen. She saw their position and anger was visible on her face.

Nandini(in anger): here's the sugar, you may go.

Soha: yes, bu...

Nandini: didn't you hear what I said, you may go

Soha quitly went to her home while Manik was smirking.

Nandini went to the office.

**hello guys! How was the chapter? Do vote and comment**
Pls ignore the mistakes as I haven't rechecked
p.s.- next update tomorrow