Chapter 1 :

Chapter 1 : 

Joven's POV :

I can't even believe that we got caught... And it's my fault...

We were now walking in one of those never-ending hallways. Our arms were free but the soldiers around were keeping us from escaping. The guns they were having in their hands were enough to keep us there.

They were wearing some armors so they seemed really strong. And they probably were too. We couldn't see their faces either.

They made us stop for a moment and I looked up at all of my friends who seemed depressed and exhausted. However, when I met Lasercorn's gaze, it was filled with pure hatred towards me.

"It's all your fucking fault Joven!" He ran to me, his fist in the air but one of the soldier got right in front of me, turning his back to me and blocking Lasercorn from attacking me.

What was he doing? I could've killed him right now!

I still had my gun after all...

But I didn't.

"Watch it prisoner." He hissed at Lasercorn.

Lasercorn backed away, the look of hatred replaced by a look of fear.

"Thank you..." I whispered to the soldier who turned around. He was intimidating but I still felt thankful towards him.

"That was nothing..." His voice was changed because of his armor but I didn't care.

He seemed pretty fit, somehow tall. I wondered what did he looked like without his helmet on.

He was probably hot...

Oh God what was I saying...

He turned around to look at the other soldiers and said "Take them to the prison except for him. I'll personally take care of him. They took Ian, Lasercorn and Sohinki away, leaving me all alone with the guy.

"Follow me." I nodded.

I hope that nothing bad is going to happen to me... I still have my gun and I could always use if I have the need to.

We walked in a room and he closed the door. I put my hand on my gun, ready to shoot if he tried anything. He put his hands on his helmet and took it off.

Wow.

As he did so, his long hair fell around his beautiful face, revealing his beautiful features. He was really hot. Like really really hot. I blushed as he looked at me. He put his helmet on a table and started taking off his armor.

When he was done, he  was only in his boxers and I was blushing crimson.

"So... What's your name?"

"Joven." I replied without thinking.

He was vulnerable.

I could kill him.

"No, I mean your real name." He said, giggling a little.

"I have the order to never say my name." He turned around, his eyes throwing daggers at me.

"I fucking saved you, you could at least tell me your name."

"Never say your name to the enemy." He sat on a chair.

"So you consider me as an enemy..." Was he... Sad?

What the...

He got up and grabbed some clothes that he quickly put on.

"Listen... Joven... I want you to trust me, ok? Me and my friends are trying to escape this place. So you gotta trust me and help me."

"Help you? I prefer to die."

"Come on Joven! I saved you, you could at least help me!"

"What's your name?"

"Wes... Weseley." He... He told me his real name!

What!?

Should I trust him?

Maybe he's just trying to confuse me so I will tell him infos?

"Why did you tell me your real name? Where are my friends? What will happen to them? Why did you only take me?" He sighed and looked down.

"I did because I want you to trust me. Because you need to trust me. They're in the prison of the ship... We'll try to save them. Try... I only took you because I could only save one for now."

"No I mean like, why me?"

"Oh..." Was he blushing?!

"Let's say that you caught my eyes..." I blushed.

"Joshua. My name is Joshua."

A/N

Alright, I know I said that I would publish this sooner, but I got some problems at school and my depression somehow came back so yeah. But here's your chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! :p

I'll be updating

-Joven's/ Wes's POV on Monday
-Ian's/Anthony's POV on Wednesday
-Lasercorn's/Sohinki's POV on Sunday

Alright! Stay tuned and toasty my friends, brofist