Chapter 28 (The End)

Mashiho tapped his feet impatiently while checking his watch every now and then. Even after 5 whole years, he couldn’t get used to the fact that his friends weren’t the type of people to maintain time. His fiancé assured him from time to time, saying his friends would be there anytime soon, but he wasn’t being able to rest assured unless at least one of them showed up. He eyed the venue; some people were randomly chatting with each other. There weren’t as many, since the type of event they were having wasn’t that much supported. After all, in Korea, a gay engagement ceremony isn’t quite common.

Mashiho’s face lit up as he saw the first couple of friends that arrived, both looking super fine!

“I can’t believe I'm watching our cute Shiho in a tuxedo!” Jaehyuk exclaimed. Mashiho smiled at that, liking the fact that his friends were surprised.

“Can’t believe it myself either! It’s still early for me!” Mashiho exclaimed.

“This must feel awesome! To vow to be with your lover forever, gives me chills" Jaehyuk exaggerated, Mashiho laughed at that.

“Let’s go to the table I reserved so long for you guys! I can’t believe you are being late for this event as well!” Mashiho said, joking, while taking the two of them towards a certain table of 12.

Reaching there, Jaehyuk pulled the chair for Asahi to sit on, Asahi just smiled before sitting down. Mashiho, however, didn’t lose the chance to tease Jaehyuk at that, “I see you’re preparing for your own wedding soon, judging by how gently you treat Sahi", he whispered in Jaehyuk’s ear. Jaehyuk randomly muttered an ‘aigoo', being both happy and flustered.

“Enjoy your time, I gotta go greet other people”, Mashiho said politely as he hurried away, Jaehyuk waved him bye.

It took a while for the next close friend of Mashiho to come. While he was impatiently waiting, his fiancé called from behind, “Mashi, is everything okay?”

Mashiho flashed him a smile, even though he was a bit pissed off at his friends being late, “Yes, Junie, I'm fine.”
The said male smiled at that, but came and side hugged Mashiho nonetheless. Mashiho felt blessed having a certain Choi Yeonjun as his fiancé.

(A/N- I mean just imagine their height difference and how cute they'd be together uwu)

In that perfect moment, a tanned tall boy barged in, ruining the romance, “I hope I'm not late!” Jeongwoo breathed heavily. Yeonjun quickly let go of Mashiho at that.

“Yes, you are! But better than some others, I guess.” Mashiho joked. Jeongwoo nervously scratched his head at that.

“You look handsome, hyung!” He spoke. Mashiho smiled, “Thank you, you too Woo!” Jeongwoo laughed at that formal conversation.

‘Must be an engagement thingy.’ He thought.

“Jeongwoo!” Jaehyuk loudly called him as he saw him talking with Mashiho near the entrance. Jeongwoo soon bowed at both Mashiho and Yeonjun and headed towards the table with Jaehyuk and Asahi.

“When did you come, hyung?” Jeongwoo asked.

“Just a few minutes, where’s Ruto?” Jaehyuk asked.

“He'll be a bit late. He has a photoshoot with Yoshi hyung.” Jeongwoo replied. Jaehyuk nodded. Jeongwoo took the seat beside Jaehyuk, as that showed the entrance clearly.

The three of them randomly talked, talking about life and well, food! Asahi joined every now and then, since he’s a quiet guy. But their conversation came to a halt when they noticed three gorgeous people coming through the entrance.