A New Level of Commitment

At the Ministry of Magic , the couples went to their desks, well not for Sirius he went looking for troubles and give the managers the credit of his presence at their desks. They welcome him more than the minister himself. Keep smoking and chatting with them during the work hours , providing them with information , plans or linking a very important people.. saying nasty jokes and he was a almost worshipped by them.

Mr. Ted entered with a punch of papers at Hermione's office, he was a little nervous by giving her extra work , although he knew she was busy enough.

"I am so sorry miss Granger, but I believe someone must look over those." he placed the papers and files gently at her desk .

"Angelina resigned." he said hesitantly.

Hermione didn't focus on the part about Angelina, she was angry and complaining about the extra work, he hair was bushy and her face color is flushed , she was tired , she saw the papers and almost cry.

"Where is Sirius!? He must do something instead of Smoking with those bastards!"

She paused and recalled his words, "Mr. Ted, what did you said about Angelina?"

The manager was talking quietly , and carefully "She resigned."

Hermione didn't feel good about this, Angelina is having an affair with James, and all the wizarding world know about it, she left work means there is something new about to come. "This is not good."

She left the documents, and ran quickly to tell Sirius, looking for him in every office until, she finds him with Mr.white , the HR head of Department.

He was relaxing in his chair , a cigar on his hands and laughing at the joke he recently said, while the manager is pouring him a glass of drink , he was enjoying his time.

"Sirius." Hermione called him from outside in a middle tone

"Just a few minutes my love. Mr.White is telling me the story of his haunting at the north"

"Sirius, this is important."

The two men ignored her completely, kept talking carelessly and laughing.

"It's okay. I informed Mr.Ted about my absence" Sirius said.

"Angelina resigned." she said louder.

Black paused, he stopped breathing.. turned to her and his cigarette on his hand

"She did not!" He excused the manager as he ran outside.

"Hermione, this is not good.. James is.. is.."

"Is a pig, you think of I am thinking?"

"I think they are getting married " he said while placing his hand over his head.

"That's why he divorced Lily? Angelina resigned, she want to be a full time Mrs. Potter."

He bit his lips and started to walk in circles around his place, he was angry and furious about James' behavior.

She held his hands "I don't know, come in now and help me with work, I am exhausted."

He dismissed with her to their desks, as much as Hermione worries about Angelina flirting with Sirius before, she never though it would become worse.

*~*~*~*~*~*

It's a good morning to Ginny ,she received Harry's Owl in the breakfast table at Hogwarts, as he finally put a deadline for their wedding.

"After the term directly " she said to her gryffindore friend as she was reading with a sparkling eyes.

"But in my family, delaying the wedding many times is a bad omen."

Ginny smiled at her and said, "the grim is a bad omen and I have a godfather-in-law that turns into grim and he back to life, chill lady, who believes in Omens except Mrs.Trelawney!"

	As class started, Lily was having hard times resisting Snape office entry

She felt like a bad naughty student, shorting her skirt even more, and wearing her intense perfume, and head to Snape's class with determination.

"Oh no , what the hell is she wearing " snape said to his thoughts as he noticed the shorter skirt that revealed upper than her knees, " I am not ready for this"

She sat in the first row, and kept crossing her legs under the table and swinging with them, he couldn't focus and kept destructing his eyes away, he started to loose his virtues slowly until he dismissed the class ten minutes earlier.

She smiled a mischievous smile and said "Why so early- Professor-?"

He sighed a relief sigh and smiled back, "Because you are doing bad things miss Evans." he wandlessly closed the door, went closer to her and whispered in a seductive tone while gazing at her bottom, placing his hands on her waist.

"And I..can't .. focus.. when bad things are going on in front of my eyes"

He started to move his hands until he heard a mess happening outside ,

"Sev, I think it's not the right time " lily whispered.

He moved back, cleared his throat and moved away chuckling.

"Then do us a right time, wouldn't you?"

She smiled, and said "Tonight maybe?"

"Would you be my date, my fair lady?"

She said with a Gryffindor dare "Damn me If I didn't."

He laughed loudly at her answer, he was really happy that he became wanted, not wanted as a death eater, he was wanted as a lover, and a companion.

She wasn't only love him, she longed for him and had a crush on him madly.

Before she leave, he told her "At my home, tonight."

She nodded to him and left the place.

.o0o.