the orphanage

Helo its your favorite anarchist back at it again so lets get into the info

Ranboo- 15, memory loss, ptsd
Eret- 15, ptsd
Technoblade- 18, insomnia
Wilbur-14, a annoying kid, slight ptsd, anxiety
Phil- 30

Those are the main characters tho there are side characters here are some names of the kids that live in the orphanage you'll see the most (btw most of them have ptsd but i'm not putting it on every single kid so)

Stella- 17, anxiety
Clement- 14, separation anxiety, depression
Mahla- 12, separation anxiety, insomnia, depression, eating disorder
Zavian- 16, insomnia

Clearly there are more kids but these are the ones you'll see most of and as of that lets start to story :)

Ranboo-
I always kinda had it rough, my mom and dad died when i was little in a car crash. I survived but i had memory loss and had trouble remembering things so i keep a journal to help me remember. Now i live in a orphanage with some wonderful people me and eret are very close like brother no we are brothers we went to almost every foster home together or at least from what i can remember because of that our care taker kayla always tried to keep us together. Im not complaining tho i love eret like a brother and never want to leave him we even went as far as to tell people we are twins. Eret helped me remember stuff when i forgot and i helped him when he got bullied.

I yawned and sat up pulling my self out of my thoughts, i looked around eret was still asleep. I got up and got dress in a half white half black shirt some overalls and red converses, then i went to wake eret up "Eret its time to wake up" eret groaned but nodded. After a few minutes he got up and went to the bathroom to get ready, he came back out a few minutes later in a grey jumper and black ripped jeans and his black platform boots. We headed down stairs and to the kitchen to help make the little kids breakfast. We walked in and saw two people already in there "Hi Stella hi Zavian" they waved and continued cooking. They were the oldest of the place and stella was bout ready to leave when she turned 18, she was going to get an apartment and adopt Mahla and Clement, Zavian was only a year younger so he was going to go live with her when he turned 18. Then Zavian would adopt me and eret and slowly we would all adopt each other, Kayla loved the idea and even has though about adopting a few of the kids.

Eret-
We walked in and helped Stella and Zavian cook breakfast for the other kids. Then there was something going on at the door "TAKE THESE KIDS THEY DO NOTHING BUT MAKE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL" i ran over and saw Mahla on the floor crying and Clement next to her shielding her. I ran over and got infront of them "SIR LEAVE" the man looked stunned i yelled and was about to yell back when kayla came "what's the problem?" She saw Mahla on the ground and looked at the man "sir leave or i will press charges" the man scoffed and left. Kayla sighed and ran over to mahla "h-he t-tried to k-kill me" she sobbed. They only left this moring and one of them almost died! During all this i seemed to be the only one that noticed a knock on the door so while everyone helped mahla and Clement. I opened the door to see 3 men one with blond hair and a striped white and green bucket hat, the other had pink hair in a loose braid, the last had chocolate brown hair and a red beenie on. I smiled at them "hello can i help you?" They looked at me before the man with the bucket hat smiled and started talking "hi can we have an adult?" I nodded and called for kayla, she came running up and thanked me i nodded and walked away.

Phil-
I had always wanted to adopt again but just never found the time, i adopted techno when he was 8 and wilbur when he was 4, they were my world. I had been thinking for a while and though it was time to adopt again this time i wanted teenagers since i know they don't get adopted often, so obviously i would go to the same orphanage. First i asked wilbur and he loved the idea then techno he agreed not really saying much about it. So we got ready and headed out pretty early because the orphanage is like an hour away.

Finally we arrived at the orphanage. We got out and headed to the door, i knocked, no one answered i was about to knocked again when a boy about 15 opened it, he had brown fluffy hair and brown eyes. I could tell wilbur instantly loved the kid (in a brotherly way duh) "hello can i help you?" I smiled at him "he can we speak to a adult" he nodded and called for someone. She ran ul and immedently recognized him "Phil! Well I'll be damned your hear again it though you had enough" she saw techno and smiled she was only 6 years older than him and grew up in the orphanage before taking over i knew that they had grown up together and i tired to foster her as well be she instated to stay with the others. "Hey techno hey wilbur been a while how are yah" wilbur smiled "hey kayla its been a while!" She smiled and gave him a hug. I knew this was a great orphanage so nothing bad happened on the inside but when the kids left most of the time they came back thats just how this neighborhood was and all the food family's wanted the younger kids,"come in!" We followed he inside "so what age group are you looking for" i though for a minute "12 to 17" kayla smiled i knew she rarely got requests for this age group. She led us to the small meeting room and was about to leave before stopping in her tracks "uh phil about that age group real quick do you mind adopting 2 because most of them need to stick together because of shared trauma" i nodded and she smiled and left.

Wilbur-
I was so excited to possibly get 2 new siblings! 2 older looking kids came in "hi im Stella and im 17" i waved "and im Zavian and im 16" he looked at stella and nodded "look were not looking to get adopted we plan to age out of the system but please adopt some of the older kids they need to get out of here they deserve so much better" i looked confused they just came in to ask us to adopt other kids? Phil nodded "of course i gave you my word" they nodded and left. Soon two more younger looking kids came in "hi im clement and im 14 and this is  Mahla she is 12" the girl shyly waved and i waved back "hi im phil this is wilbur and techno" i smiled "hi im wilbur and im 14 just like you clement" he smiled at me. Mahla and techno stayed quite. We talked for a bit longer before it was time to switch. "Dad is this the last group?" He nodded and i got excited

Ranboo-
"What's happening?" "We have an interview ranboo" eret responded. I nodded. "Hey ranboo eret its your turn they seem nice" i nodded "thanks clement" he nodded and left. I sighed and got up, eret held out his hand for me to hold and i gladly took it. Then we walked out and into the meeting room.

Aaaaah cliff hanger yes lol i promise a better chapter soon.

I love you my pogchamps

Drink your water
Don't hurt your self
Bind safely
Stay alive

Have a great moring/afternoon/night