44.

"You will not touch my husband!" Jungkook raised his sword running towards Namjoon who made him fall down pressing his face to the cold floor

Jungkook's body torn by insane pain but he was clenching his fists to not to cry.

"You will die like your parents," said Namjoon.

Jungkook was trying to stand up using all force he had, but his head only lifted inches from the floor.

"Gifted boy, you're nothing in front of my power," Namjoon twisted his wrist when Jungkook yelled by the insane pain, it was as if his body was breaking, the breath leaving his lungs.

"What is happening?" Jimin's soft whisper filled the room and the force torturing Jungkook let go.

He gasped for air turning his head to see Jimin watching his own hands in surprise as some light was suddenly storming out of his skin.

Namjoon's face clouded.

There was a sudden uproar outside, some shouts and yells when Jungkook raised on his knees to look towards the balcony.

The whole sky was glowing, it stemmed as if stars were showering out of the turquoise clouds, glittering on the way.

"What's that?" Hissed Namjoon looking from Jimin to the sky, while the falling rain was covering the balcony with glinting jewels.

"Crystal Snow," muttered Jin who was helping Yoongi up from the floor.

Namjoon's eyes darkened.

"The legend says you will be defeated by a hybrid," said Jin. "And king Jungkook's husband goes by the name Jimin,"

"You!" Namjoon's eyes widened while Jimin was still totally stunned by the light leaving him.

"Jungkook what is happening?" He asked, but Namjoon lifted his sword throwing it through the room into Jungkook,

Jimin reacted immediately jumping in between.

"Nooooo!" Yelled Jungkook, his force breaking out, flying through the room into the place where the lightning blade was touching Jimin's chest, the light and darkness fighting at the edge of his body. The sword moving deeper into his power taking his breath away for a moment.

The ceiling was suddenly dripping through and Jungkook saw crystals hitting Namjoon who shouted like burned. His whole body began to dissolve into smoke, the dark blade falling on the floor, Namjoon fading like every light in the room when Jimin fell down so Jungkook sprinted to catch him into his arms.

"Jimin! Jimin no!" Jungkook was shivering madly shaking the boy who wasn't giving out any signs wof life.

"No! Listen to me! You can not! You can not die! You can not give your life for me! Jimin!" Jungkook was sobbing burying his face into Jimin's hair.