35.

Jungkook nodded following the man, happy he can hide from the stares

"Here," the Medician lifted the tent entrance so he slipped inside to see Jimin kneeling on the floor holding Hoseok's hand.

"Boy," Hoseok's voice was faint, the fatal wound he had received definitely causing insane pain. "Boy can you believe I have found my son on my death bed," said Hoseok when Jungkook's eyes widened in shock.

He looked at Jimin, his beautiful cried out green eyes, the fox ears, the tail sticking out from underneath his cloak. Wasn't he just a mini version of Emerald his beloved nanny and Jungkook was shocked he hasn't realized earlier.

"Ju... Kookie I... I finally know who my father is," new tears rolled down Jimin's face when Jungkook walked closer stretching his palm out to caress them off.

"Jimin can you leave us alone I need to talk to the boy, it's urgent and I don't have much time left," said Hoseok so Jimin nodded lifting from the floor looking at the general with sadness then hurrying out of the tent quickly.

Jungkook felt his heartbeat speeding up.

"General," he knelt down lowering his head. "We have suffered great losses but have won the battle. All enemies are dead."

"Boy. I think we need to clear a few things," Hoseok's tone was serious.

"I... general I have..."

"Let me finish. I need someone to take over after me and I'm distinguishing you to become the next leader of the royal army," said Hoseok.

"General. I... captain Fang or all the other highly ranked officers are more worthy," Jimin gulped glancing at his commander.

"And why is that?" Asked Hoseok.

"I haven't been honest with you general. I have lied to you since the beginning about my identity, about who I am," Jungkook got up when Hoseok's face clouded.

"So who are you orphan boy," he asked when Jungkook felt his throat drying. Instead of answering he took the glove off lifting his sleeve when Hoseok's eyes widened in pure shock.

"Your highness," he stuttered trying to bow down but Jungkook stopped him quickly.

"Don't move."

"This must be the best day in my life. I have met my son, you're alive Jungkook," Hoseok began to cry when Jungkook took his hand. "I was waiting seven years deceiving Namjoon each day to be able to give the royal army and my service to you. Lead them to get back your crown."

Jungkook felt his chin trembling.

"You will be fine my king. You have everything it takes and more to defeat Namjoon. Just promise me one thing. Please protect Jimin the way I couldn't have protected Emerald. Please," Hoseok began to cough terribly so Jungkook squeezed his hand tighter.