18.

Jimin protested loudly but Jungkook shushed him by pushing into his mouth while holding him by the hair

Jimin protested loudly but Jungkook shushed him by pushing into his mouth while holding him by the hair. Jimin was so shocked by the sudden action, his whole body filled with electricity, yet Jungkook was thrusting into his mouth pulling on his hair a bit painfully. Jimin was working his tongue up and down his tip feeling Jungkook's moves becoming so rapid, his jaw and mouth was hurting but he couldn't complain at all allowing Jungkook to do anything he liked with him, feeling the warmth of his climax filling his mouth with that Jungkook taste. His man coming arching when Jimin was holding him by the hips to help him keep standing. Jungkook suddenly collapsed on his knees his length slipping out brushed Jimin's chest when Jungkook rested his forehead on Jimin's shoulder inhaling sharply. The hybrid swallowed his climax whipping his lips with his hand.

Jungkook's strong arms pulled him in a hug, he could feel his man's pounding heartbeat, wondering why was Jungkook so nervous around him lately.

"Are you ok?" Asked Jimin. "I mean king Jeon was it ok?" He corrected himself.

Instead of answering Jungkook began to suck his earlobe then kiss love marks into his neck.

"Jungkook?"

"Come, you will take me in the lake, the water along this stone wall is very shallow," Jungkook got up walking into the water, Jimin's body a mess of longing and uncertainty.

Was the thing between them just sex or was it so much more?

Jungkook was walking through the lake the silver reflections playing out on his body like a master panting. Jimin caught himself simply staring, he needed a moment to get his feet moving, it was difficult to walk, though, with that hard one. The water was so nicely warm, giving Jimin's body new sensations, the humidity of the steam like a veil around them. Jungkook had stopped at the silver stone wall leaning against it watching him with such dark lustful eyes Jimin could come here and now just by that stare, his heart becoming so weak, he could break out into tears and beg for Jungkook to keep him in his arms forever.

Jimin was walking forward shivering like crazy despite the temperature of the water and the steam, watching Jungkook only, completely, unconditionally drowning in his eyes.

Was it some sorcery, has Jungkook cast a spell over him, as Jimin was suddenly unable to think, to experience anything but that madness that was tearing on his heart, scratching on his throat, mixing his stomach as if his insides were doing some endless summersaults.

"What is happening?" Asked Jimin reaching Jungkook placing his hand on Jungkook's stone chest, feeling an electrifying ember jumping through at the contact.

"What is happening?" Asked Jungkook taking his face in his hands searching for his lips.

"I don't know," gasped Jimin when Jungkook's lips closed on his filling each of his cell with pure light.

"What is happening?" Whispered Jimin freaking out, pulling back.

"What?" Jungkook laughed.

"Here, feel," Jimin took Jungkook's palm pressing it to his chest so Jungkook could experience the sped of his heart.