39.

"Fabian, you must be mistaken, he is a snow fox hybrid," whispered the woman

"The hybrid the king loves, he has said it himself, that man there will bow to no one as he's the husband of the king."

Now Jimin was so red he wished to disappear. Stupid Jungkook, ah!

"Boy, is that true? Are you the husband of the King?" Asked the woman.

"He hasn't proposed yet, so," Jimin chuckled. "But we have been living like husbands for a few months now," the warmth twisting his body was no joke.

"Oh!" The woman fell into the snow.

"Get up, I'm just... an ordinary boy," Jimin blushed when the three got up walking to the fire watching him with great interest.

"So why are you here and not with your husband?" Asked the woman.

"Because he hasn't been honest with me, he has never even mentioned who he is. Like my mum, just not mentioning that general Hoseok is my father," Jimin got up throwing a few branches into the fire.

"You are general Hoseok's and royal maiden Emerald's son, and the husband of prince Jungkook. Wow, you're definitely the luckiest hybrid alive," muttered the woman when her daughter clapped.

Jimin became all embarrassed sitting back covering himself with the blanket more.

His stomach twisted so suddenly bringing him the feeling that he has done it all wrongly.

"I'm such an idiot," he whispered jumping up. "I need to find Jungkook immediately, but how?"

"The king went to visit Yoongi's camp," Fabian, the eagle spoke.

"Will you show me the way?"

"If you shift I can carry you right into the camp," the man changed spreading his magnificent wings.

"Thank you for allowing me to stay here. If you ever will need a place or shelter please come to the capital and ask for Jimin," he bowed in front of his hosts then ruffled the girl's hair before shifting into the fox form, feeling the eagle's claws closing around him delicately. He was lifted into the icy air right above the forest and the fog, while he was hoping the two rabbit hybrids will stay safe as much as he was prying to find Jungkook all ok and apologize to him as quickly as possible.

"King, the general of the enemy's army wants to speak to you," announced the tall man who has been leading Jungkook and his three companions through the camp.

Jungkook's body and soul in such pain he was numb to anything, even stepping into the enemy's basis wasn't bothering him much. If Yoongi decided to kill him, he would do him a favor as living without Jimin was torture anyway.

Where are you? Are you safe? Please come back, I'm so sorry for not telling you earlier like I should have, but I love you. I love you. Damn, I love you. Why couldn't I have said it earlier. Jungkook was cursing at himself trying his best to not to break down now.