𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by –> animelover31809

Contains
Lemon
Masturbation

ˋ°•*⁀➷

"Hey Eren, I'm home!" You said hanging up your coat/jacket as you slide of your shoes.

"Hm? Where is he?" You mumbled walking into your shared bedroom.

"Oh-"

"O-Oh hi babe.."

"Were you just..."

"No! I wasn't."

"Your hand is literally still in your pants and your dick is out."

"Uh..."

"Y'know, I can help right?" You said getting closer to him and sitting down on his lap and going up and down slowly letting your thighs grind against his hardened cock.

He grunted making soft sounds that were music too your ears.

"Strip."

"Huh?"

"Strip." He repeated, you followed his command getting off his lap and quickly working to get your clothes undone.

"God your so beautiful..." He said, "On the bed, now."

You laid down on your back. As he got between your thighs lining up his tip with your clit. Giving your ass a spank before sliding in his hardened dick.

Allowing you too adjust before he started pounding into you. Loud moans and pants came from the both of you.

Your hands clawed at his back and eventually got tangled in his hair, pulling so hard you thought you'd pull off his head.

"I-IM GONNA CUM!" You shouted reaching your climax.

"M-ME TOO!" Eren yelled before pulling out and cumming onto the bed sheets as you released also onto the bed sheets.

You were panting as you came down from your high, Eren let you relax while he cleaned up before curling up in bed next you.

"Goodnight babe..."

"Night baby.."

-------------------
3/17/2021
271 Words⌫