𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Contains
Angst

ˋ°•*⁀➷

~Y/N's POV~

"I'll be honest. I'm not usually one to get mad about this stuff, Mikasa can spend time with whoever she wants, but why does it have to be him. Eren this Eren that..It's like I'm invisible to her..!" You complained to your friends Sasha and Connie.

"Maybe you should just talk with her Y/N?" Connie suggested, "Yeah! I know Mikasa doesn't like talking much but it's better then suffering in the dark." Sasha added.

"Alright..I'll talk to her after training." You sighed hoping this would work.

~After Training~

You walked over to Mikasa, thankfully she was alone. "Hey Mika.-"

"Have you seen Eren? I haven't seen him all day and he wasn't at breakfast." She cut you off.

"Uhm no..I was wondering if we could.-" she cut you off once again "Sorry Y/N but I should look for Eren, you know he's a danger to himself." She said before quickly trying to walk past you.

You grabbed her arm pulling her into an ally way. "What the hell?!" She tugged her arm away with ease.

"You always ignore me! Eren this Eren that! It's like we're not even dating!" You shouted at her fed up with her behavior. She was shocked at first by your words but quickly regained her composure.

"Because Eren is my brother and I care for him."

"And I'm your girlfriend/boyfriend/S/O! At least pretend you care about me."

"I'm sorry Y/N but family comes first, and if you can't accept that then I'm sorry but we're over."

You were left shocked, you set out to improve things but it seems you had only made things worse between you two. "H-Huh...?"

"W-Wait! Please don't leave me..." You stuttered out as Mikasa walked away, tears streaming down your face. She didn't even bother looking back at you.

All you wanted to know was
"What does he have I don't?..."

-------------------
1/24/21

333 words⌫