𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Contains
Fluff
Smoking
Modern AU

ˋ°•*⁀➷

~Y/N's POV~

You sat on the apartment roof with your friend, Connie. He was wonderful, sarcastic, and also smoked. Despite the smoke filling your lungs from just being near him. You two always got along, no matter how annoying he got.

He crunched up his burnt cigarette tossing it aside with the 2 other previous cigarette buds. "Aren't you worried about your lungs?" You said as he lit another cigarette.

"Wow, your being nice to me? That's a first."

"And it'll be the last." You said grabbing the cigarette pack itself throwing it off the roof. "If you don't quit."

"God I hate you sometimes Y/N..."

"But fine. I guess I'll try, if it means.... I can get a kiss?" He said smirking.

"Maybe brush your teeth." He stuck his tongue out at you in response. You sigh looking down at the time on your phone.

"2:00 am. I'm screwed."

"I gotta go Connie, my mom/dad/guardian is gonna beat my ass if I'm not home soon." You said shoving your phone into your jacket pocket.

"Bleh, imagine having parents." You shook your head, giving him a quick glance seeing him getting ready to leave as well, before hastily climbing down the emergency stairs, used to get onto the roof in the first place and heading home.

-------------------
1/30/21
232 words⌫