𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝟏/𝟐

Contains
Fluff
Modern AU
OOC (Out of character)

ˋ°•*⁀➷

~Eren's POV~

"Hey Armin, what's going on?"

"A new kid got in the way of Mikasa and she's trying to pick a fight." Armin pointed to the two, Jean trying to convince Mikasa to let it go while she pressed on. Eren audibly groaned before walking towards them. "Mikasa lay off. You don't own the school."

"Fine.." she grumbled before walking off, Jean at her heel.

~Y/N's POV~

"Sorry about that, I'm Eren you?" He said turning his attention to the taller/shorter person. "Uh Y/N. Nice to meet you." you replied nonchalantly. "Uh-Uhm..Cool, Sorry about my sister she's kinda an ass..." You looked up/down at him realizing the brown haired boy had grown quite flustered.

"Looks like I've got an admirer.."

"Hey wanna grab a bite to eat later?" You asked.

"Oh! Uhm sure? Where were you thinking?" He fiddled with his jacket.

"Hmm..How's the cat cafe on Ackerman Street sound?"

"Perfect! How about 6:00pm tomorrow?"

"Works for me." You shrugged, "Cya later Eren." You added before walking away.

~Eren's POV~

"Y-Yeah! Bye Y/N!" He stumbled over his words, before Armin approached him. "How the heck did you get a date before me?"

"Dunno, guess I'm just hotter. And for the love of god just swear for once." He mumbled "Shut up, I'll stay a pure till the day I die."

"Armin, your literally the school's drug dealer.." Eren remarked before he and Armin walked off.

"Your point being?"

Eren sighed before speaking up again "Hey what should I wear tomorrow?"

"Anything that doesn't make you look like a frick boy."

"Rude... You know thats my entire wardrobe.."

-------------------
1/22/21
292 words⌫