S E V E N

BOLD & ITALIC: What they're saying in the video
BOLD: What's in the video
NORMAL: What's happening in the theater

/////////////////////////

They were all seated, waiting for the next video. When the screen didn't come to life, the siblings looked at each other confused.

Suddenly, Calissa returned to the room with the pop, startling some of the less aware siblings. She waved at them and smiled.

"Are we done?" Five asked, unconsciously twisting his neck slightly.

Calissa sighed, "I'm afraid not, you still have a long ride."

"Are we going to watch more videos of Vanya?" Allison asked curiously.

"Relatively."

Everyone looks at her incredulously, seeing her shrug without a care.

"I know I said I would explain it to you, but I think it'll amuse me and others if I don't."

"And others?" Diego repeats.

Calissa shrugs, "That's irrelevant, it's not like you would understand. Anyway, enjoy!"

And with that, she popped out and just like that, was gone.

Five sighed and shook his head as the screen finally lit up. It was gonna be a long day.

~☂️☂️☂️~

Two men are talking in an empty classroom.

Everyone frowned. That was definitely different.

Vanya's eyes widened as they recognized one of the men in the picture. They fought the smile that was threatening to show on their face. They should text him, it's been a while.

Cobb: "I need an architect who's as good as I was."

Cobb's dad: "I've got somebody better."

~☂️☂️☂️~

The same two men call a woman who looks like Vanya. They talk while various strangers walk past them.

Cobb's dad: "Ariadne? I'd like you to meet Mr Cobb."

Vanya looks up to meet five pairs of questioning eyes waiting for an explanation.

They shrug and decide to just tell them. It could have been worse. "After I left the house, I wanted a normal life and I couldn't do that with the last name Hargreeves. So I changed it and enrolled in an university."

The siblings nod, accepting the explanation. They could hardly blame them, as they understood better than anyone what it was like to live with the name Hargreeves.

"But you could have kept the name Vanya? Why change it?" Allison asks curiously.

"I wanted to be normal as possible, and Vanya is a Russian name. It's also a male one. And Ariadne has some greek mythology background that I found interesting."

It was true. That was the reason why they didn't mind being called Vanya, as it suited them well enough. They liked Elliot better, but that would require coming out first.

Ariadne: "Pleased to meet you."

Cobb's dad: "If you have a few moments, Mr Cobb has a job offer he'd like to discuss with you."

Ariadne: "A work placement?"

Cobb: "Not exactly."

~☂️☂️☂️~